Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (50 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
A Serie A season is 38 games long, and when you lose 25% to 30% of those games your manager should be under evaluation. Just my two cents.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Gigi Del Neri confirmed Marco Storari replaces Gigi Buffon in the Juventus goal against Genoa and urged his men “not to get ahead of themselves.”
The Bianconeri are aiming for a third consecutive victory, something they have been unable to achieve all season, but the Italy goalkeeper is still suffering from flu symptoms.

“Buffon had this problem that affected his joints, so he has been out and not recovered yet. Storari played a good game against Roma and will keep the place on Sunday, because Buffon isn’t in the squad,” explained the Coach.

“Marco Motta is alright, Alberto Aquilani was rested as a precaution after a tiring run of games. I hope to bring Alessandro Del Piero on to the bench, otherwise we’ll rest him for the final weeks of the campaign.”

Although Juve are still in seventh place, they are much closer to the dream of a Champions League spot.

“I must say there are many head-to-head confrontations and clearly Juve cannot make a mistake. That’s not because the team could get ahead of themselves. Instead I want to see them playing every weekend like against Roma, with that same hunger.

“The important thing is to give it our all, then we have no control over what the others do. This is such a strange and complex season that anything can still happen. We have to be ready so that we can’t look back with regret over the points we’ve lost.”

FI

juzni

Apr 5, 2011
Gigi Del Neri confirmed Marco Storari replaces Gigi Buffon in the Juventus goal against Genoa and urged his men “not to get ahead of themselves.”
The Bianconeri are aiming for a third consecutive victory, something they have been unable to achieve all season, but the Italy goalkeeper is still suffering from flu symptoms.

“Buffon had this problem that affected his joints, so he has been out and not recovered yet. Storari played a good game against Roma and will keep the place on Sunday, because Buffon isn’t in the squad,” explained the Coach.

“Marco Motta is alright, Alberto Aquilani was rested as a precaution after a tiring run of games. I hope to bring Alessandro Del Piero on to the bench, otherwise we’ll rest him for the final weeks of the campaign.”

Although Juve are still in seventh place, they are much closer to the dream of a Champions League spot.

“I must say there are many head-to-head confrontations and clearly Juve cannot make a mistake. That’s not because the team could get ahead of themselves. Instead I want to see them playing every weekend like against Roma, with that same hunger.

“The important thing is to give it our all, then we have no control over what the others do. This is such a strange and complex season that anything can still happen. We have to be ready so that we can’t look back with regret over the points we’ve lost.”

FI
Marco Motta is alright?

Allright or not, he should be banned to play football :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Gigi Del Neri says Juventus “have grown” in recent weeks and fully deserved their victory, but Davide Ballardini doubts they’ll finish fourth.
The Bianconeri were twice trailing in Turin, but fought back for the 3-2 success against Genoa in the lunch-time kick-off.

“We have grown and fought hard to earn this victory,” said Del Neri. “The lads did well, both today and last week against Roma.

“It was difficult to turn the game around, but we didn’t allow Genoa to get back into it. We had seven scoring opportunities this afternoon, so it was a very different game to the one over Brescia.”

Juve are back in the race for a Champions League spot, but when asked if he thought they could do it, Genoa Coach Ballardini was totally dismissive.

“Can they finish in the top four? No. As for us, it is possible to put in a good performance in Turin and not get the result anyway.”

FI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)