Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (10 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
“We are above all happy with the way we played as well as the result,” said the Coach after a 2-0 success at the Olimpico.

“It’s an important and fundamental performance for Juventus here in Rome. We started with the 4-5-1 system, but then changed midway through because Roma were putting too much pressure on us.

“With today’s results, the team can fight for Europe, even if it won’t be easy to recover so many points towards the Champions League.

“We paid a heavy price in some games, but this squad is solid and has a bright future ahead of it.

“It must be noted we also had seven players on international duty with Italy and it’s something other clubs cannot say.”

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
"Fabio has been training for two weeks and I saw he was vastly improving, not to mention highly motivated,” continued Del Neri.

“Someone who won the World Cup cannot suddenly become a stranger in football. Storari really wanted to play and I thanked him for proving his professionalism.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It clearly was never 4-3-3. Did you watch the game?

I'd call what we played for most of the game 4-1-4-1.
It should be pretty obvious what would happen to a "4-3-3" that DN fields against Roma. Of course, it will turn into a 4-5-1.

That's pretty much what it was as Aquilani and Marchisio were much of the time right next to Melo while under pressure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)