Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (3 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 2, 2006
He is delusional. Sack him, now.

And what is the matter with 3 years contract? Shitty coaches usually have to lower their demands in order to find a job. I wonder which achievement in his career got him a 3 years contract with Juventus? One of the shady deals, i guess.

Jul 28, 2002
Brescia are soo poor. IMHO a 2-1 victory at home is the bare minimum. We should be walking those games. Not conceding shiite goals and needing alemagic to get us the points.

Cannot wait for this guy to be coaching someone else.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If the two Doria boys were a tag team in wwe, they'd give the Nasty Boyz a run for their money. And everyone would think they're the original Legion Of Doom.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
And what is the matter with 3 years contract? Shitty coaches usually have to lower their demands in order to find a job. I wonder which achievement in his career got him a 3 years contract with Juventus? One of the shady deals, i guess.
yeah, it's not like we had to offer him a good contract to leave his existing position with samp ! we could have simply said "we give you an 1 season contract for 1 million euros" and he would have jumped shipped and quitted his safe job with samp ...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He's gotta be the coach I've cared for the least since I've been watching Juve. I liked him at the beginning and all but he really let me down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)