Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (89 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm beginning to think DN doesn't want WC players here and instead opts for players like Floro Flores, Maxi Lopez, and Gilardino because he is so tactically limited. He wouldn't know what to do with a Neymar/Sanchez taking the game into their own hands.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he is a fuk wit loser who doesnt know how to win! he doesnt have a winning mentality and it rubs off on the players.

If he is here next season this club will again fail and we may as well shut shop!

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Remember this imbecile said Chiellini will play LB for the rest of the season - how long did that last?

He has no idea what he wants or what he's doing
Del Neri's main goal is to survive in this job, just like ranieri before him. Thats the problem with mediocre coaches.

No vision, no flexibility. They want their teams to play in a certain way no matter what type of players they've got.

Personally i see sport managers or coaches in general just like business entrepreneurs. The more flexible, open to changes and new ideas the more successful they are in what they do. Problem with the likes of del neri and ranieri is that they rather stick with their ideas no matter what.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't think he'll be here next season, Marotta and Agnelli will find an "amicable" way of parting ways with him. Both parties save face that way.

Juve will surely give him the arse, and pay out the remaining year of his contract.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
how fickle is the fate of football...before quagiarella got injured, we were all happy, and since he got injured, so many of us are wanting del neri and marotta hung, drawn and quartered...

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
how fickle is the fate of football...before quagiarella got injured, we were all happy, and since he got injured, so many of us are wanting del neri and marotta hung, drawn and quartered...
Thats the way things are, Rijkaard won the champions league with Barca and they cursed his ass when results were bad before firing him.

Thats just Normal.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Probably because we were second. Now we're eight and crashed out of EL, not to mention our performances have been worthy of a Serie B team. Fickle my ass.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Losing Quagliarella was a blow, but signs of trouble were already present before his injury. Even if he was healthy I bet we'd still find ourselves out of a CL place right now. There's too many problems that aren't even based on Quag's position. Plus he was in great form, which you couldn't expect to last considering his history as a player.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Losing Quagliarella was a blow, but signs of trouble were already present before his injury. Even if he was healthy I bet we'd still find ourselves out of a CL place right now. There's too many problems that aren't even based on Quag's position. Plus he was in great form, which you couldn't expect to last considering his history as a player.
I am well aware of the problems that are completely aside from Quag's injury, as are most juve supporters who actually follow the team. However, we had the same problems before christmas, but our form, as a team, was far better, so the problems were masked somewhat. we had energy, enthusiasm, hope and some performances which we did not see for the whole of the season before. and yes, without any doubt whatsoever, our team form changed in the game in which quag got injured and melo got sent off. that was the very obvious turning point in our season. team form is unbelievably important, it allows such things as an injury to our left back, de ceglie, and the replacement of grosso, to be absorbed and made up for, by the team spirit and form...team form...cohesion...spirit...all of that was lost with that parma game. After which our problems had no safety net of morale, or hope, or enthusiasm. our problems were laid bare and open. Quagiarella had been by far our finest offensive player, he got the best out of krasic, melo, aquilani and provided the team with a attacking point of reference with brilliant, intelligent movement. once he was dead, we became extremely static in attack...putting more pressure on our defence, which creaked then broke under that pressure, game after game after game.

its as easy for you to say you bet we would be in a similar sitatuion to now, as it is for me to say i bet we would be in the top four still now...had that game gone differently. opinions, not facts.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The attack has suffered because of a combination of problems. The defense became worse over time as well, which Quag didn't have a say in.

I simply don't see how one can say Quag is the difference between 8th place and the Champions League. He scored some good goals for us and exceeded my expectations greatly, but it's not like he's Ibrahimovic or Steven Gerrard here. Combination of problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)