Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (8 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No, it's actually Delneri. I read it on the Italian wikipedia today, I never knew it before.
It's silly how half of the sites write (or wrote for a long time) Del Neri.

I don't think Lippi will accept a caretaker job. He will take that as an insult..
Really? I somehow think that's the only way he'd accept as they'd probably offer him some part at the club when he's done coaching.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
It's silly how half of the sites write (or wrote for a long time) Del Neri.

Really? I somehow think that's the only way he'd accept as they'd probably offer him some part at the club when he's done coaching.
If he is thinking to take a director role job, then what you say might be true, I mean he would do that "sacrifice".

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Hope we win.

I don't want Mazzarri for long-term. And I'm all for DN until the end of the season (just loose one or two games to not confuse our management). I know he'll leave and I prefer one Deschamps or one AVB instead of another italian coaches.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
as much as i respect mazzari for his work at samp and napoli, this is just too much for me, enough with mediocre Italian managers, it is exactly this old school italian mentality that is killing the league right now. It has to be DD, and if he were to arrive, it would be the best thing that happened to this club since winning the champions league in 96

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It wasn't that hard to predict his substitutions but man how I feel ashamed that I did. I really wanted him to prove me wrong.

I wonder what his excuses would be now.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The thing is, as soon as he gets a win, all of this bullshit we've been going through will be forgotten. Marotta's pride is too big to fire Del Neri since he's the one who brought him and vouched for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)