Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (171 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 26, 2004
i know what you're saying but id rate guidolin higher than DN any day, Guidolin seems to be better prepared against his opponents, although he has a tendancy to be a slow starter, but picks up pretty quickly as he is showing now with udinese, Palermo would be a better team than they are now or even ever under delio rossi had zamp been more patient, strange to think why he brought guidolin back for a second stint, only to sack him again
Congratulation, You have made it to Guinness world records with the fastest contradiction of all times.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why everyone mad. del neri doing good job considering we have medicore players liek krasic, chiellini, buffon and del piero. he has no zlatan, or snejder or cavani

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
no i'm serious , tranydady and tobacco. del neri has to go, but look at the crap players we have. del piero? old grandpa. Buffon? too busy texting his bff. Krasic? amauri version 2.0. chiellini? brainless defender.

and this is supposed to be the strength of the team. so tell me when your stars don't play well wtf do you do?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
why everyone mad. del neri doing good job considering we have medicore players liek krasic, chiellini, buffon and del piero. he has no zlatan, or snejder or cavani
Why didnt u name the other pile of shit players Marotta and his man love DN brought in together to make a new juventus?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ψoody ;2929974 said:
Why didnt u name the other pile of shit players Marotta and his man love DN brought in together to make a new juventus?
because it is already agreed that those players are not up to standards. so now we talk about the core of the team, and when the core of the team is not functioning, what can you do? as a coach you have your hand tied. again del neri has to go, but ffs the players need to up their game as well.

also from your sig i can tell you have good taste in women, so you get a passing marks from me even if your are a weak peasant. :)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
because it is already agreed that those players are not up to standards. so now we talk about the core of the team, and when the core of the team is not functioning, what can you do? as a coach you have your hand tied. again del neri has to go, but ffs the players need to up their game as well.

also from your sig i can tell you have good taste in women, so you get a passing marks from me even if your are a weak peasant. :)
Well since we agree on women and del neri,all's well even if you are from ottawa :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hell no! Canada bitches be fat and pasty like whoa. Trannydad girls ain't all that, but compared to Canagirls... yea.
i really liked the part when you posted pics of girls from your country to prove your point. these pics were so convincing i can't help but agree.

get to it maggot. i don't care if is models or actresses. it can be pics from your facebook for all i care. post proof

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)