Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (11 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Del Neri: 'Juventus have improved'

Gigi Del Neri refused to be downbeat after a third consecutive loss. “Juventus have improved and did all they could against Milan.”

The Bianconeri are plummeting down the standings and have now lost three on the trot, as Gennaro Gattuso’s only goal decided this evening’s match in Turin.

“Juve played a different game to the ones lost against Lecce and Bologna,” insisted the Coach.

“In terms of character, the lads did all they could, but it’s not easy to create chances against Milan, just as they didn’t find it easy to get scoring opportunities against us.

“After the goal we did lose track. It’s a difficult time for us, so we’ve got to roll up our sleeves and carry on with our ideas, albeit respecting the disappointment of the fans.”

Juventus did not have a single shot on goal this evening and appeared to lack creativity.

“We can get out of this crisis by welcoming back injured players like Alberto Aquilani and Simone Pepe. If we compare our quality to that of Milan, then obviously we are very inferior at this moment, but we knew that.

“If we had faced them in a different way, as we did at San Siro with our victory, then it can bring a different result.

“I maintain we did well tonight and we have improved, especially in defence. We’ve got to work on our tactics and gave the ball away too cheaply, but mustn’t get bogged down in our bad luck.”

The other primary problem is that the Old Lady of Italian football seem to lose heart when conceding a goal.

“There is this issue of going a goal down and not having the strength to react,” conceded Del Neri.

“It is a period in which Juve have put together zero points from three games, so that affects morale.

“It is difficult, but we believe that with certain players back to full fitness and taking it one game at a time, we can qualify for the Champions League.”

:rofl:

He's either delusional, or has incredibly low standards for football.
to his credit, we have improved, we only lost by one goal tonight :D

Aug 17, 2007
Alen can you help me with stats please? How many goals we've scored starting Toni-Matri? You know what- How many goals we've scored starting any twin-towers pair?

1 goals in the last 4-5 matches I think...don't know overall.

God, I miss Quag-DP. We used to be the best attacking team in Serie A

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Saturday 5 March, 2011

Marotta: 'Del Neri is Juve's future'

Director general Beppe Marotta insists Juventus will not sack their Coach. “Gigi Del Neri is our future and responsibility is to be shared out.”
Many expected the Bianconeri to wield the axe following a third consecutive defeat, falling 1-0 at home to Milan, and a seventh loss in 12 games.

“The club must make an objective analysis and understand if the Coach is to blame for this situation,” said Marotta.

“The responsibility is to be shared out between everyone. We cannot just put Del Neri in the dock, so we will continue with this solution. The important thing now is to bring calm back to the squad and hope to get some players back to full fitness.”

Many of the issues at Juve appear to be psychological, as they often go a goal down and struggle to react.

“Many of our new arrivals certainly don’t have the same career behind them as Milan’s men, so in the next transfer session we’ll focus on international experience as well as quality.

“Unfortunately, we didn’t expect to run into such a negative situation this year. There will be no revolution, as we laid the foundations for the future of Juventus this season and that includes Del Neri.”

As for this game, Marotta felt there had been an improvement compared to the defeats against Lecce and Bologna.

“We never had a shot on goal, but Milan didn’t create much either. It was an ugly game and the Rossoneri proved they were stronger than us at this time, but I saw far more determination than in our recent outings. It’s just a tough moment for us.”

Apr 15, 2006
Marotta: 'Del Neri is Juve's future'

Director general Beppe Marotta insists Juventus will not sack their Coach. “Gigi Del Neri is our future and responsibility is to be shared out.”

Many expected the Bianconeri to wield the axe following a third consecutive defeat, falling 1-0 at home to Milan, and a seventh loss in 12 games.

“The club must make an objective analysis and understand if the Coach is to blame for this situation,” said Marotta.

“The responsibility is to be shared out between everyone. We cannot just put Del Neri in the dock, so we will continue with this solution. The important thing now is to bring calm back to the squad and hope to get some players back to full fitness.”

Many of the issues at Juve appear to be psychological, as they often go a goal down and struggle to react.

“Many of our new arrivals certainly don’t have the same career behind them as Milan’s men, so in the next transfer session we’ll focus on international experience as well as quality.

“Unfortunately, we didn’t expect to run into such a negative situation this year. There will be no revolution, as we laid the foundations for the future of Juventus this season and that includes Del Neri.”

As for this game, Marotta felt there had been an improvement compared to the defeats against Lecce and Bologna.

“We never had a shot on goal, but Milan didn’t create much either. It was an ugly game and the Rossoneri proved they were stronger than us at this time, but I saw far more determination than in our recent outings. It’s just a tough moment for us.”

FI
-----------------

:lol: :sergio:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen can you help me with stats please? How many goals we've scored starting Toni-Matri?
After we bought Matri he debuted against Palermo, but Toni was injured and didn't play on that match. The first time both played together was against Cagliari, but they didn't both start the match together.

In short, they started together against Inter, Lecce and Milan and we scored only 1 goal on those matches.
When they played together we scored 3 goals (the last two against Cagliari and the one against Inter), but on that match against Cagliari it was a trident of Matri, Toni and Del Piero.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
:rofl:

Thats it. I have watched every game this seasone except the EL qualifier where Amauri scored last minute-goal.

Its enough. I am not watching till DN gets the fuck out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)