Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (96 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
True, but the squad is a huge problem too. Many of those guys are seriously lacking talent.
Sure but you can compensate or mask the less-talented better than this. Parma are a better side than us and I'm not exaggerating or trying to sound chaotic.

btw Martinez has to be the poorest Juve player in the past 10 years or so.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We should keep him and Marrotta till the end of the season. It'll be even more dramatic, when fifteenth place Juventus inaugurate their smashing, new, state-of-the-art, empty stadium.

Apr 15, 2006
Well it also helps when you see your best man getting double marked to switch some freaking tactics so we can take advantage from that situation.
Exactly. He doesn't even have a plan-B for Krasic being marked. Most of our plays don't even go through Krasic. The players don't even pass the ball to him. He's just left there to complete the 4-4-2 and linger throughout the match. He's not utilised properly. And who's to blame for that? I guess you know.

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
Don't you have any honor or anything similar DN. You've been doing terribly, never done anything. Today, Juventus didn't make one decent chance for scoring. Before selling any players DN should be forced away... That weirdo doesn't even have a clue about leading this team. If I were him I would had gone away long before.

Apr 15, 2006
Del Neri: 'Juventus have improved'

Gigi Del Neri refused to be downbeat after a third consecutive loss. “Juventus have improved and did all they could against Milan.”

The Bianconeri are plummeting down the standings and have now lost three on the trot, as Gennaro Gattuso’s only goal decided this evening’s match in Turin.

“Juve played a different game to the ones lost against Lecce and Bologna,” insisted the Coach.

“In terms of character, the lads did all they could, but it’s not easy to create chances against Milan, just as they didn’t find it easy to get scoring opportunities against us.

“After the goal we did lose track. It’s a difficult time for us, so we’ve got to roll up our sleeves and carry on with our ideas, albeit respecting the disappointment of the fans.”

Juventus did not have a single shot on goal this evening and appeared to lack creativity.

“We can get out of this crisis by welcoming back injured players like Alberto Aquilani and Simone Pepe. If we compare our quality to that of Milan, then obviously we are very inferior at this moment, but we knew that.

“If we had faced them in a different way, as we did at San Siro with our victory, then it can bring a different result.

“I maintain we did well tonight and we have improved, especially in defence. We’ve got to work on our tactics and gave the ball away too cheaply, but mustn’t get bogged down in our bad luck.”

The other primary problem is that the Old Lady of Italian football seem to lose heart when conceding a goal.

“There is this issue of going a goal down and not having the strength to react,” conceded Del Neri.

“It is a period in which Juve have put together zero points from three games, so that affects morale.

“It is difficult, but we believe that with certain players back to full fitness and taking it one game at a time, we can qualify for the Champions League.”

:rofl:

He's either delusional, or has incredibly low standards for football.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero:

Wise words from the great Delneri. Tonight was an example of grit, courage under fire, never say die heroism, grinta and a throwback to the glroy days of the mid to late 90s. I agree, we were extremely unlucky to lose to this Milan team.

All hail Delneri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)