Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (19 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 31, 2008
“Failing to even challenge for fourth place would be a failure. Will I stay with Juve? You shouldn’t ask that, as I have a contract, but I’m not thinking about my future. I am only focused on doing my work.”

Del Neri is expected to move Giorgio Chiellini to central defence again after a few weeks at left-back, leaving Leonardo Bonucci on the bench.

“The idea is to field a defence that can both attack and protect, because allowing Milan to sit in our half becomes a risk, considering the quality of their forwards.

“Will I change from the 4-4-2? Every Coach has his own ideas and seeing as they have allowed me to stay in football for 20 years, I’ll stick with mine.”
:sergio:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Firing this faggot will be such a relief. FUCK_OFF.
No, I want them to keep him. What's the point of firing him now and blaming everything on his incapable old ass when we know well that he should have been fired much earlier?
I want him to stay and keep proving how incapable he is so noone will employ him in the near future. I want him to stay to remind the board how incapable they are for hiring him. I want him to stay so those who 2 months ago laughed when it was mentioned that he should be fired, will now enjoy his show.

In his defense though, with the mediocrity and with some awful players that we have, it's impossible to make top 4.

Apr 15, 2006
No, I want them to keep him. What's the point of firing him now and blaming everything on his incapable old ass when we know well that he should have been fired much earlier?
I want him to stay and keep proving how incapable he is so noone will employ him in the near future. I want him to stay to remind the board how incapable they are for hiring him. I want him to stay so those who 2 months ago laughed when it was mentioned that he should be fired, will now enjoy his show.

In his defense though, with the mediocrity and with some awful players that we have, it's impossible to make top 4.
I think it's Del Scary himself who instils mediocrity into this team. He makes poor tactical decisions, plays the wrong players at the wrong time, and is too stubborn to switch from the 4-4-2.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Sack delnever or be prepared to loss 75% of supporters plus our big team reputation.
Bayern will sack their manager, palermo, roma sacked theirs so why can't the record breaking italian champions sack their manager whilst we are way down in 7th, or 8th spot and out of coppa and europe?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Bravo Del Neri.... I'm so glad that I'm living to witness one of the greatest coaches ever, you have to be Ferguson's coach when he was still playing for his scottish school team and I think you're one of those who scouted Lippi 40years ago and taught him a thing or two in football...

Your subs are the best thing I've felt deep inside my heart, your tactics? wow, you make me want to break up with my girl and spend my time playing FM pretending to be you. I don't know how in 20years I've never seen you win a trophy, life is unfair, you're simply the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)