Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (6 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Del Neri was hired to fail.

If he does well it was because Marotta picked the right squad this summer and he will get an extra year in spite of everything. If the team does what it does this year he will be put on the firing squad and hopefully the next coach will be one of more worth.

Its a safe pick. Personally I don't like it but it is what it is and although I think he shall fail I hope he creates some magic

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No, I meant the fact so many feel like one shouldnt criticise this rather questionable appointment of a coach that has defined the very essense of average throughout his career, just because we hired him and he is the coach now. Like one gets carte blanche from it all. Badass Devils idiotic posts being the best example.

And the excusing has started too, heard comments about how Prandelli and Pellegrini arent better then him, which is downright laughable. Though yet again, is mainly Badass Devils idiotic posts :D
Because it is idiotic to criticise a move before results have been produced, whats done is done now, so quit whining and jerking off over pellegrini, prandelli or whoever and just for once in your miserable lives be a little optimistic that amongst the many changes that are happening, that it could prove positive. I dont care about track records i dont care about what he did and didnt achieve, managers like Ranieri have proven that the past is irrelevant, you were all calling him loser and shit, yet what he achieved at roma this season was remarkable. Considering what pellegrini had at his disposal at madrid you would expect him to have done better this season, at least in europe, whilst he was embaressed by who in the spanish cup? but thats fine, many choose to ignore that and clutch onto a semi final achievement with villarreal. But as far as im concerned i think Del Neri should be given a chance, he at least deserves that chance.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Because it is idiotic to criticise a move before results have been produced, whats done is done now, so quit whining and jerking off over pellegrini, prandelli or whoever and just for once in your miserable lives be a little optimistic that amongst the many changes that are happening, that it could prove positive. I dont care about track records i dont care about what he did and didnt achieve, managers like Ranieri have proven that the past is irrelevant, you were all calling him loser and shit, yet what he achieved at roma this season was remarkable. Considering what pellegrini had at his disposal at madrid you would expect him to have done better this season, at least in europe, whilst he was embaressed by who in the spanish cup? but thats fine, many choose to ignore that and clutch onto a semi final achievement with villarreal. But as far as im concerned i think Del Neri should be given a chance, he at least deserves that chance.
why dont i put you on a plane then take the engine odd mid-air, no no shhh dont criticize before the results have been produced

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So the rumors says that we're spending something around 80M/150M this summer and we weren't capable enough to lure any better coach than Del Hairy?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
some here think that pellegrini to Juve was a done deal let alone making any contact with him at all. How do any of you know that he would be prepared to agree to join? or meet his demands, if he said no then what? tell me? then what?

People here were convinced hiddink was comming, same with benitez? guess what we couldn't even match their demands, so whats to say pellegrini was any different?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
It is now official that Gigi Del Neri is the new Coach of Juventus on a two-year contract with Giuseppe Marotta as director general.

The club announced the decision after today’s Board of Directors meeting in Turin, where President Andrea Agnelli was also appointed.

Former Sampdoria tactician Del Neri has put pen to paper on a contract tying him to Juventus until June 30 2012.

He brings with him Marotta, who also worked for the Blucerchiati this term, and his contract is as director general until June 30 2013.

“Marotta will report back to general manager Jean Claude Blanc and is in charge of the entire sporting and medical wing of the club,” read a statement.

FI
--

Just hope they're better than the one we've been having for 3 seasons now.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Capitano, do you know if Agnelli and Marotta discussed what will they do in the transfer campaign?
they would have some idea of what players they wont, it will come down to how Delneri and Marotta and the formation they will chose,

signings could happen very soon especially if the player is going to the WC to stop other clubs interest and his price from rising if he performs well eg: Melo,

plus our season starts on the 2nd of July for the non WC players so they would like most of the squad to be there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)