Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (8 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
icεmαή;2497805 said:
I don't get why people say 4 years of shit? We had one shit season. The three seasons before that were successful. We were right on track until the board decided to replace Ranieri with a novice. But this one awful season has fired us back into the stone age.
in that case i can only see Del Neri as someone who is capable of stabalising the ship, and frankly that is what we need again.

I look at milan and wonder how they had a season that surpassed all expectations of them, is leonardo really any better than Del Neri or even Ferrara? the difference is that he had a board that was far more competant than our own, and judging by recent appointments upstairs i can only presume that next season will be a greater improvement on this one to say the least.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
icεmαή;2497805 said:
I don't get why people say 4 years of shit? We had one shit season. The three seasons before that were successful. We were right on track until the board decided to replace Ranieri with a novice. But this one awful season has fired us back into the stone age.
And the fact that our inepts transfers strategies are starting to hurt us now...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
in that case i can only see Del Neri as someone who is capable of stabalising the ship, and frankly that is what we need again.

I look at milan and wonder how they had a season that surpassed all expectations of them, is leonardo really any better than Del Neri or even Ferrara? the difference is that he had a board that was far more competant than our own, and judging by recent appointments upstairs i can only presume that next season will be a greater improvement on this one to say the least.
Actually its says a lot about Leonardo than anything else. His board was hardly with him, the reason why he is leaving in the first place. Even through the tough times he had in the beginning of the season he came through with a formula to succeed. The guy was class in the way he handled everything this season. Watch them be somewhere in the 6th-7th place next season.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Why shouldn't we be confident about getting a CL spot? We have currently the second best squad of players in the league and I would be really shocked to see that change over the summer. A half decent manager should be able to take fourth next season.
My Friend; Do You Beleive ; 'We have Currently the best second squad in the league' ???

We have many Useless Player ; Grygera,Zebina,Paulsen,Legrotagglie,De Ceglie, Molinaro, Tiago,Grosso,Amauri etc...I Agree , This Players' Salaries Too High...But This players' performances too LOW...Roma, Fiorentina,Milan maybe Napoli's Squads' peformances better than Us...WE HAVE MANY ; 'TRASH' player ...

I am Not Beleive our many Player's Quality :disagree:

DeLiriuM

Oct 25, 2009
My Friend; Do You Beleive ; 'We have Currently the best second squad in the league' ???

We have many Useless Player ; Grygera,Zebina,Paulsen,Legrotagglie,De Ceglie, Molinaro, Tiago,Grosso,Amauri etc...I Agree , This Players' Salaries Too High...But This players' performances too LOW...Roma, Fiorentina,Milan maybe Napoli's Squads' peformances better than Us...WE HAVE MANY ; 'TRASH' player ...

I am Not Beleive our many Pllayer's Quality :disagree:
Love your English :delpiero:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
foxtrot oscar! get the hint

you are a perfect example of someone who i hope will be eating humble pie come next season. Del Neri has been more or less hired, all we can do is remain optimistic. im sick of reading the criticisms without even having coached a single minute for us
Whatever the case, at least I have some fucking backbone.

You can sit around singing Kumbaya with the rest of the leechfucks, praying for the best, there's nothing wrong with that I suppose.

But at least admit Del Neri's record as manager has been average and there is no indication we should expect anything better than that with him in charge of Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)