Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (8 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 22, 2009
I just don't like the fact that he threw his whole season just like that(which was his best), over 2 days and left his boys and boss...there is something wrong with this man personality, it is like spitting on your own labour if you ask me, and I don't like the fact the such a man will be in charge here.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Several top coaches already did or at least weren't tempted enough..
Thats the difference. He hasn't had a chance to manage a club of Juve's stature. He's been coaching for 25 years and when he got the opportunity, he took it. Nothing wrong with the man's personality.

Jan 22, 2009
icεmαή;2497747 said:
Thats the difference. He hasn't had a chance to manage a club of Juve's stature. He's been coaching for 25 years and when he got the opportunity, he took it. Nothing wrong with the man's personality.
I see, it is a long-term bet for him, but even though you have a point, I still cannot completely justify his move. Imagine him being sacked after 2 months, while Samp going successfully for the second place in its CL group:)

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
Its strange that a guy with absolutely no experience in coaching gets a warmer reception than someone with a decent resume....if not spectacular. If i`m correct Lippi also came in as a relative newcomer to coaching a big name club.....Whats different though with the guys on board in the past few yrs and Del Neri is that he will proabably have less jackasses on the board to deal with during transfers etc.
That has probably been the single largest thing we`ve been missing since Morratipoli....transfers that add positively to the team and our style of play....we`ve been healess chickens in that dept to be frank....always getting the backup choice which in most times was not the player we needed.
So hopefully with Del Neri coming in and the clutter of jackasses in the board clearing out...we just might have pretty decent season!

David01

Aug 20, 2006
well Ciro is a legend at this club and we were more at ease with our team where as now we are in ruins and everything needs to be reconstructed
we would have liked a more seaoned top-coach to do that

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just shut up with that nonsense. I'm tired of this pussy-footing around.

If you (not you, Badass) do not think Del Neri is a proper manager for Juventus and you don't think he will succeed here, STATE YOUR OPINION.

There is nothing in the rules here, nor is there some sort of supporter rule book at all, where the stipulations are that you have to be optimistic about an addition to the staff to the point of censoring your own thoughts.

While everybody was saying, "Give Secco and Blanc time, don't be pessimistic," the foundations of one of our worst seasons in history were being cemented into the ground.

Do not pay attention to that bullshit propaganda.
foxtrot oscar! get the hint

you are a perfect example of someone who i hope will be eating humble pie come next season. Del Neri has been more or less hired, all we can do is remain optimistic. im sick of reading the criticisms without even having coached a single minute for us

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
Stop comparing Lippi's arrival at Juve to that of Del Neri. One was young coach with a lot of potential (which could have gone either way), while the other is a seasoned veteran who's probably in the twilight of his coaching career and has moved to his only second top coaching job (I'm ignoring Porto as he didn't get a game) of his career.

I was all for Ferrara and likened him to Trapattoni. That didn't turn out sweet. Lets not waste our time thinking that Del Neri will turn out to be half as successful as Lippi during his time here. Lets take his appointment at face value and treat him as the decent coach that he is. Lets try and make the CL in the first year, and hope our team can at least do the basics right. Hopefully we can expect something next year, this year is just damage control.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
if anyone is seriously expecting the scudetto after the season we just had, they are truely mistaken, next season is about getting ourselves back on track and rebuilding after the 4 years of shit, i somehow doubt even someone like capello would be able to take this team back to the scudetto next season.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
if anyone is seriously expecting the scudetto after the season we just had, they are truely mistaken, next season is about getting ourselves back on track and rebuilding after the 4 years of shit, i somehow doubt even someone like capello would be able to take this team back to the scudetto next season.
I don't think anyone is realistically thinking we'll win the scudetto but I'm hoping for a CL-spot
I'd be happy if our coach can make Juve into a team once again
at the moment we have 11 players on the pitch but no team

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
I don't get why people say 4 years of shit? We had one shit season. The three seasons before that were successful. We were right on track until the board decided to replace Ranieri with a novice. But this one awful season has fired us back into the stone age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)