Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (22 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Whatever the case, at least I have some fucking backbone.

You can sit around singing Kumbaya with the rest of the leechfucks, praying for the best, there's nothing wrong with that I suppose.

But at least admit Del Neri's record as manager has been average and there is no indication we should expect anything better than that with him in charge of Juventus.
I don't see what your goal is in all of this. Sure Del Neri is an average manager with no record of success but if he is coming anyway there is no reason to be Emo about it. I don't think anybody is happy with the board over his appointment but unless pissing on him is going to help us in someway...

At least let us have a summer of hope before the ensuing relegation struggle.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
My Friend; Do You Beleive ; 'We have Currently the best second squad in the league' ???

We have many Useless Player ; Grygera,Zebina,Paulsen,Legrotagglie,De Ceglie, Molinaro, Tiago,Grosso,Amauri etc...I Agree , This Players' Salaries Too High...But This players' performances too LOW...Roma, Fiorentina,Milan maybe Napoli's Squads' peformances better than Us...WE HAVE MANY ; 'TRASH' player ...

I am Not Beleive our many Player's Quality :disagree:
Sure you can name crap players for any team. But Juventus also has players like Del Piero, Iaquinta (I say he's decent), Marchisio, Candreva, Giovinco, Chiellini, Diego, Melo, and not to mention the youth that have high potential - Marrone, etc.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
There is reason to believe that Del Neri has a chance, and that is because he brought 13th place Sampdoria (in the 2008/2009 season) to a spot in the Champions League. That is a pretty big feat if you ask me. We are also given more faith because of his partnership with Marotta.

I'm not getting on my knees and bowing down to Del Neri, and thanking Juventus for hirering the "best manager" out there, there were names like Benitez, Hiddink, Blanc, and Capello who were all linked to us as well and they could have been better choices. However we are stuck with Del Neri for now, and there's no reason to bash him yet. Have a little faith in his previous success and lets see what he can do with Juventus.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #568
    Signing the contract as we speak.

in other news, there's a hot girl undressing in the other building. F*ck Del Neri, she's hotter. :p

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Too many pussies in this thread. And he is aptly pointing that out. You feel targetted or what? :p
    No I like Andy alot and he is entitled to his opinion and to vent it. However by saying give Del Neri time does not mean I'm happy or accepting of him becoming our manager, but moaning about it will do no good.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Too many pussies in this thread. And he is aptly pointing that out. You feel targetted or what? :p
    I don't really understand this, so unless you jump head first into a black or white opinion you are a pussy? :vinny:

Personally I have the same negative and positive thoughts that I think most have, but I'm not going to say he will do 'this, this and this' because I don't know and nor does anyone else.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    No, I meant the fact so many feel like one shouldnt criticise this rather questionable appointment of a coach that has defined the very essense of average throughout his career, just because we hired him and he is the coach now. Like one gets carte blanche from it all. Badass Devils idiotic posts being the best example.

And the excusing has started too, heard comments about how Prandelli and Pellegrini arent better then him, which is downright laughable. Though yet again, is mainly Badass Devils idiotic posts :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)