Lucio (7 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I liked Lucio so far. I think it's great to have him as back-up, but did he expect to get many minutes in the season?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Lucio eyes Juventus exit

Brazilian defender Lucio has confirmed that he will be looking to leave Juventus during the January transfer window.

The 34-year-old joined the Old Lady in the summer on a free transfer after his contract at Inter was rescinded.

However, he has appeared in just one Serie A game and two Champions League matches in the black and white shirt.

“I’m not happy at Juventus because I am not playing,” he told Sport Bild.

“These have been difficult months because of my injury and then because of the fact that the Coach is not really considering me.

“I hope to leave and find a club that will allow me to play regularly.”

Wolfsburg has been paired and Lucio is happy with the link. “They would be an excellent possibility,” he added.

“I spent eight great years in Germany with Bayer Leverkusen and Bayern Munich. When I speak of Germany at home, my kids celebrate.”
http://football-italia.net/27839/lucio-eyes-juventus-exit

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Lucio is the missing link. He should just be happy that access to his genetic material doesn't require drilling.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
I would rather have Lucio than not have him in the team, agree that maybe he has been underused this season and if him playing 1 or 2 more games than he has would make him happy then fine hopefully he plays more. However if he expects to be starting every other game then he's deluded because nobody is going to simply walk into that back 3. We will see what happens in January but I'm definitely not one of those who dislike him simply because of his Inter past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)