Luciano Spalletti - Manager - Zenit St. Petersburg (9 Viewers)

Do you want Spalletti?

• No thanks, I'd prefer Del Neri

• No thanks, there are better options

• Yes please! Do everything we can to get him!

• Yes, but there's no chance he'll ditch Zenit for us

• wait a minute,is that his face or an ass?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Can't believe some want DN to stay insted of getting someone like Spalletti...! OMFG
Well, when things go bad, for instance if we are going to have our usual injury crisis Spalletti will look clueless. The man can't manage the slightest of crisises.

Lippi, he could do it but he has lost my faith since the WC with selecting and playing such a shit squad.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Spalletti really looks like a loser, literally, on the touchline at times.

Just looking at him while playing would make me lose confidence.

May 4, 2004
Well, when things go bad, for instance if we are going to have our usual injury crisis Spalletti will look clueless. The man can't manage the slightest of crisises.

Lippi, he could do it but he has lost my faith since the WC with selecting and playing such a shit squad.
There is no doubt in my mind that Spalletti would have done much better then Del Neri, if Spalletti was our coach from the start of this season......... Really anyone could do better.. It's crazy!!.. We so need that 4'th spot and we will NOT get it with Del Neri.. We might aswell fire him now and try it with someone els, Spalletti, Nedved :p , Conte, anyone!.. The players dont believe in DEL NERI anymore.. We need a new boss!..

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
There is no doubt in my mind that Spalletti would have done much better then Del Neri, if Spalletti was our coach from the start of this season......... Really anyone could do better.. It's crazy!!.. We so need that 4'th spot and we will NOT get it with Del Neri.. We might aswell fire him now and try it with someone els, Spalletti, Nedved :p , Conte, anyone!.. The players dont believe in DEL NERI anymore.. We need a new boss!..
If Delneri really has fallen apart with his squad he should leave asap. But, Spalletti would be the best realistic option but not the greatest of options in general. The only coach who I want is the one who knows how to organize a defence like no other.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
capello wont be arriving till the summer of 2012 at the earliest unless we can strike some sort of arrangement with the english FA allowing him to work at club level, in essense what chelsea did with hiddink when he was with russia

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Really anyone could do better.. It's crazy!!..
How many times have we heard that these past few years?

Anyone would or could have done better than Ranieri.
Anyone would or could have done better than Ferrara.
Anyone would or could have done better than Zaccheroni.
Anyone would or could have done better than Del Neri.

May 4, 2004

WELL, look at thoes names haha!.. We all want a world class coach starting from summer.. But right now, we will not be doing any better with Del Neri, might aswell try someone els untill summer.. And then get a bigname!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Not a fan of Spalletti, but he's better than DelNeri.

Anybody that doesn't think so hasn't been paying attention.
yeah but he has an ass on his face,how can you take him seriously?

holy shit you found the Vinman quote machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)