Luciano Moggi (15 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 10, 2009
Guys I need for some paperwork the biggest failed transfers in Moggi era please.
Moggi wasn't perfect either, he got rid of Vieri and Henry for example. However the main difference is that Moggi treated Juventus like a big club, like we should be.

Fact is we finished runnersup in the final last year, and yet we treated oursevles like a Porto/A Madrid/ Dortmund, rather than a Bayern in 2010.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
played really solid when we moved him to CB imo
See it's coz we've been spoilt with the zebinas that's why our standards have dropped. During them days it was really high. Though I think my opinion is also due to the fact that he ended up a mercenary. Anyway I just think he was blessed to have solid players around him whilst at France he stood out more with his leadership.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Plus he IMO he didn't live upto the price.
He did not live up to the price???? Best pure defender I ever seen in Juve shirt didnt live up to the price?

Only way we could have gotten anyone better was getting Nesta, and even then, Nesta couldnt play RB for two seasons so you could maximise your defensive strenght by playing two other quality CBs.

- - - Updated - - -

NO ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR ENOUGH :D

Thuram was absolutely brilliant defender for us. How was he average? It was unreal how consistently flawless defender he was.

- - - Updated - - -

Though I think my opinion is also due to the fact that he ended up a mercenary.
You dont say?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He did not live up to the price???? Best pure defender I ever seen in Juve shirt didnt live up to the price?

Only way we could have gotten anyone better was getting Nesta, and even then, Nesta couldnt play RB for two seasons so you could maximise your defensive strenght by playing two other quality CBs.
Nop his an asshole and that's how good he was.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is an asshole, dislike him personally if you like. But in no way should it effect his footballing qualities and performances. He was a brilliant defender.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He is an asshole, dislike him personally if you like. But in no way should it effect his footballing qualities and performances. He was a brilliant defender.
Bah. Dunno maybe I expected more out of him, like he did for his NT, he just stood out much more.

I honestly think he was probably one of the few players I really hated amongst the mercenaries. But granted he was certainly solid, powerful and reliable and when you get rid of zizou the money we spent to bring in buffon, nedved and thuram.. well as you can see where I'm going here, it felt like waste in comparison.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)