Luciano Moggi (4 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I remember shortly after Calciopoli happened, that he felt the need to give a long dissertation and start a thread about how he was disassociating himself from Juve.

As if we really cared :howler:

He was the first person I thought of when Juve reached the CL Final, as he also professed his love for Barcelona in that same thread.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I remember shortly after Calciopoli happened, that he felt the need to give a long dissertation and start a thread about how he was disassociating himself from Juve.

As if we really cared :howler:

He was the first person I thought of when Juve reached the CL Final, as he also professed his love for Barcelona in that same thread.
Where is this thread? I wanna read it and laugh again. I love how he stopped supporting us and instantly glory-hunted to most successful/popular team at that time as well :inter:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Here it is:

A long time ago, on this forum, there was a thread about loyalty to the club. I was identified as a member who was not a “true Juventino.” Unlike others, I did not disagree. I’ve had other favourite clubs before, and I did follow one player to Juve (VDS), but even when Edwin left, I felt that I would stay with Juve. However, in that thread I stated that there were certain conditions which would necessitate my changing alliance.

Juve today is in shambles. They hired Roma’s coach, took the club into public trading, bought overrated foreign mercenaries at the expense of youth products, and they’ve sold the stadium name, jersey, and even the club symbol. That’s enough to make me sick.

Now, the long supposed influence of Juve upon the referees of Serie A is no longer supposed. I was willing to believe that this was a conspiracy theory raised by disenchanted fans of other Italian clubs. However, as the evidence mounts, it’s clear to me that Juve are modern footballs greatest example of the corporate club. Results are more important than football or sport, because money is even more important than results, at least to Juve. The even more sad fact is that the fans don’t seem to care…

It is for these reasons that I have taken down my framed Juve jersey’s, club posters, and scarf. I no longer consider myself to be a fan of Juventus FC, and I doubt that I shall watch their games or follow their progress. As such, my time on this forum has come to an end, but an unfortunate one at that.

Again, thank you all, best wishes to everyone. I hold no ill will toward anyone regardless of what has transpired, and I hope the best for Juve and it’s fans…

Peace
:howler:

Meanwhile, over the last 9 years Barca has become a pretty evil club in its own right and Juve has become a team that shows you don't need billions to succeed in modern football.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Here it is:

:howler:

Meanwhile, over the last 9 years Barca has become a pretty evil club in its own right and Juve has become a team that shows you don't need billions to succeed in modern football.
Except for the fact that barca has always been like that but since 2006 they stopped choking and started to win.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Giving us back the titles would be an admission that we are owed compensation.
Exactly. I don't know why people think they could do one without the other. The only way that could happen is if we agree to not be compensated, which in my opinion is a bit weak.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Exactly. I don't know why people think they could do one without the other. The only way that could happen is if we agree to not be compensated, which in my opinion is a bit weak.
I'd be happy with the titles returned, a formal apology and not as much money as we're asking for.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'd be happy with the titles returned, a formal apology and not as much money as we're asking for.
I don't know. We were stripped of titles, branded as thieves and set back for years on what now appear to be bullshit charges. To me an apology is not enough.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's incredible. As if some kid stole some candy..
Gray was so innocent and virgin in that post. :D

They take titles, they relegate you to serie b, every start player of your team leaves except Juve legends, the club looses over 250m to 300m, it takes Juve at least 4 years to be competitive again, club's image has and still is destroyed to some point and all he is asking is an apology :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It's incredible. As if some kid stole some candy..
Gray was so innocent and virgin in that post. :D

They take titles, they relegate you to serie b, every start player of your team leaves except Juve legends, the club looses over 250m to 300m, it takes Juve at least 4 years to be competitive again, club's image has and still is destroyed to some point and all he is asking is an apology :D
Oh come off it. I also said I wanted our titles back and money, so why did you isolate one part of what I said and say "all he's asking for is an apology"?

That's based on the reality of the situation. We're not going to get the sum we're asking for because the FIGC isn't going to go and bankrupt themselves to pay it, so yes, I stand by what I said. I'd be happy with our titles back, a formal apology and a large sum of money but not quite what we initially asked for.

What would you hardcore negotiators demand on top of what I've said?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)