Luciano Moggi (14 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
from TuttoJuve

Hot day in Figc discorsso and not just for gambling, in fact today there is a hearing for the removal of the former Juventus director general. A hearing will be crucial, because Moggi before the new classroom will regulate wiretapping, you will probably hear an interception between Mazzini and Pine considered very interesting and the same Moggi will make a voluntary statement.

Of note also that the ruling should be issued within 15 days, these on time, but since biblical times we do not expect anything good

http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=52155

Sep 1, 2002
from TuttoJuve

Hot day in Figc discorsso and not just for gambling, in fact today there is a hearing for the removal of the former Juventus director general. A hearing will be crucial, because Moggi before the new classroom will regulate wiretapping, you will probably hear an interception between Mazzini and Pine considered very interesting and the same Moggi will make a voluntary statement.

Of note also that the ruling should be issued within 15 days, these on time, but since biblical times we do not expect anything good

http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=52155
Brilliant. Just bloody brilliant.

Babelfish del liebe di Ich

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Moggi: "Maradona never wanted to train at Napoli. He always said he felt sick. His agent would call me and tell me 'Diego is sick."

"His wife would call me the next day and say 'Diego is still sick".

"One time I told his agent if Diego didn't train he wouldn't play.The agent said he would go to the training pitch at 2 am and train"

"To make sure, I had someone there on watch and left the gates wide open. He calls me and says "the gates are closed."

"In the locker room for the game the next day Diego was all ready, I told him he could go into the stands in his kit or in a suit"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)