Luciano Moggi (56 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Luciano Moggi hails Juventus' capture of Arturo Vidal from Bayer Leverkusen
Former club chief says the midfielder is the missing piece in Antonio Conte's puzzle as he compliments 'those who conducted' the move

Former Juventus general director Luciano Moggi has praised the club's move for Arturo Vidal from Bayer Leverkusen.

The 24-year-old Chile international midfielder is having his medicals with Juventus after they reached an agreement with the German side over his transfer.

The Turin-based giants are expected to pay in the region of €12 million for the transfer, and Vidal will likely pen a five-year deal, although those details have not been confirmed officially by the club.

And Moggi, who has been critical of transfers in the past, has expressed his delight with the move.

"I am happy to compliment those who have conducted the Vidal move," Moggi wrote in his Tuttomercatoweb.com column.

"The Chilean is a complete midfielder of the highest level and he has a vast range of characteristics that will allow him to play in harmony with Andrea Pirlo.

"Vidal and Pirlo will form the centre of gravity for Juventus and Antonio Conte's play. And Vidal will help give them the consistency they need." - source Goal.com - http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...i-hails-juventus-capture-of-arturo-vidal-from

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moggi approving Vidal transfer :D

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I'm starting to get irritated by Moggi, can't he just shut up for once and let the new Juve era begin????:disagree:
He's not doing anything wrong - just answering the media's questions - they ask him as he's a respected personality with regards to his footballing knowledge

I think/hope Napoli will fail this season - Cesena actually had a number of chances against them before the red card.

Mauri84

Sep 11, 2011
He's not doing anything wrong - just answering the media's questions - they ask him as he's a respected personality with regards to his footballing knowledge

I think/hope Napoli will fail this season - Cesena actually had a number of chances against them before the red card.
Moggi gladly searching the media and it's ok when he does but he can also go on a vacation for once and write about the new great juventus instead of the the crap that we aint strong enough against Milan and Inter. He will never say that Juve can win the title. He just wants his job back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)