Luciano Moggi (5 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am not as bright as you it seems.

He said that Moggi called the referee designator like all the others and these calls were not only for chit chat. Is there anything more to understand?

It's like every fucking thing on this forum, there is no middle ground. Is it either chit chat or match fixing? Is there nothing in between? I think there is but you don't. You think that if one does not like Moggi it makes him automatically an Inter fan. You and many other think that if someone questions what sometimes to be pointless bashing it makes one a cocksucker of that named person.

I understand now why you interpreted what Ali said as match fixing, you simply have no clue that a grey scale exists in simply everything in life.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Everbody except you understood what he meant.
Actually he understood what I meant. Now to the point again. Moggi being the brightest spark he is called the referee's designator. They could have talked about the weather or fix a match for all I care. In his capacity as Juve's manager the last thing he should have done is call the referee's designator. We suffer to this day because of his stupidity.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I can't believe people are desperate like this to call Moggi back, let's say the man dies, you think Juventus will be over? Do you think it was Moggi who made Juventus a brand? Maybe he is not guilty (I believe the other way thou), why would you want him back when it was his name that brought the shame to this club? If it was up to me I wouldn't accept him back, unless his name is all cleared, and formal apology arrives from the federation etc. until then, fuck no!

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
He was dong what every other team was doing and to a lesser extent then the Milan teams, They all put the shit on Moggi and us and we got screwed and all the others looked innocent no thanks to the media and certain people who have now vanished since handing down the ruling without proper reasoning

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He was dong what every other team was doing and to a lesser extent then the Milan teams, They all put the shit on Moggi and us and we got screwed and all the others looked innocent no thanks to the media and certain people who have now vanished since handing down the ruling without proper reasoning
Doing what the others were doing doesn't make what he was doing right.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Moggi on Chiambretti Night last night

Video 3, the chick is a prostitute (apparently she has slept with half of Serie A) and she said that 2 years ago she would go to Juve's hotel before games and meet some players, the players she met would score in the fowling game

Nedvěd

Video 3, the chick is a prostitute (apparently she has slept with half of Serie A) and she said that 2 years ago she would go to Juve's hotel before games and meet some players, the players she met would score in the fowling game
2 year ago, Amauri used to score! BRING HER BACK!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)