Luciano Moggi (4 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Moggi's ban from football expires in 3-4 months time, indeed,

but i just can't imagine how can he return, when nobody would allow him to do so.

Calciopoli left its mark on Juve and changed its future for years to come.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't care if Moggi is hated by some or disliked. I really don't give a shit.

This man should be coming back when his ban expires, we need someone who KNOWS football, who can handle transfers and change our mentality, our DNA winning mentality, not bunch of employees that have been working for Sampdoria and think this Juve is a similar club to where they've worked.

I don't care how many pricks, rivals or scumbags call us cheats, this man did not need to cheat because we were simply the best with him and I want him back. I've had enough of the average or below average Juve side, time to get back on top before history turns into a shameless history book for us.

Bring Moggi back ASAP.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I don't care if Moggi is hated by some or disliked. I really don't give a shit.

This man should be coming back when his ban expires, we need someone who KNOWS football, who can handle transfers and change our mentality, our DNA winning mentality, not bunch of employees that have been working for Sampdoria and think this Juve is a similar club to where they've worked.

I don't care how many pricks, rivals or scumbags call us cheats, this man did not need to cheat because we were simply the best with him and I want him back. I've had enough of the average or below average Juve side, time to get back on top before history turns into a shameless history book for us.

Bring Moggi back ASAP.
:agree: Agnelli should be in talks already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)