Luciano Moggi (11 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't care if Moggi is hated by some or disliked. I really don't give a shit.

This man should be coming back when his ban expires, we need someone who KNOWS football, who can handle transfers and change our mentality, our DNA winning mentality, not bunch of employees that have been working for Sampdoria and think this Juve is a similar club to where they've worked.

I don't care how many pricks, rivals or scumbags call us cheats, this man did not need to cheat because we were simply the best with him and I want him back. I've had enough of the average or below average Juve side, time to get back on top before history turns into a shameless history book for us.

Bring Moggi back ASAP.

While his return may not guarantee success, immediately at least. What it will guarantee is, players knowing the worth of Juventus. And hiring people who know the importance of a club of this magnitude. But more than anything, it will also ensure we FINALLY have someone who knows how to run a club for the first time in 5 fucking years - since the project began.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
What if he returns, makes us a powerhouse then retires from football and the new management we bring in run the club into the ground and we become an embarassment again?

Our we gonna hear the chants of bring back Moggi only he can fix our problems?

I think its about time we learn how to stand on our own two feet as Moggi won't always be there to bail us out and Juve were here before he was born and will still be around a long time after hes gone.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH Moggi is unemployable, nobody will want to work with him, but he might not be bad as a secret consultant, running things from the shadow through someone else.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
If he's gonna be a secret consultant, how do you know he's not doing that right now?
I dont, but I doubt it, the previous managements policy was to distance themselves as much as possible from him, but perhaps Agnelli might not mind having him around, especially considering the state we're in.

Oh, and also the standings :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
TBH Moggi is unemployable, nobody will want to work with him, but he might not be bad as a secret consultant, running things from the shadow through someone else.
What would he really do as a secret consultant? And how do you intend to keep it secret?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Fuck what everyone else thinks. Bring him back, they can be as suspicious as they want as long as we do our winning on the pitch just as we did in 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)