Luciano Moggi (56 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What if he returns, makes us a powerhouse then retires from football and the new management we bring in run the club into the ground and we become an embarassment again?
Too many what if's can be asked or put in a sentence. One thing for sure is that if he comes back you and I would know that we have someone who knows football at the helm and not bunch of kids playing with their father's car keys.

Fuck what everyone else thinks. Bring him back, they can be as suspicious as they want as long as we do our winning on the pitch just as we did in 2006
This.

Who gives a fuck how suspicious we look? I don't give a shit if they call us cheats day and night, I couldn't care less if Inter or Milan fans don't sleep at night why would I care about our rivals limited brains?

Moggi does NOT need to prove to anyone that his team back then were the best in Italy. And if we were suspicious back then, then Inter should be guilty for their referee shows after Calciopoli.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
As much as I like Moggi, I think that we should look to the future and get Sabatini instead and perhaps hire Moggi as a consultant.
I'm anti future. If this is the future then I want to go back to the past. I want the cheater back if it sounds better for some.

I don't want Pluto and his buddies around this Juve. Enough is enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)