Luciano Moggi (6 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
I hate to watch Juve these days. They can't pass, can't fight, can't run. No plan in attack. And Pazzini to Merda!! Jeezes. Wasn't he off the market when we wanted him?? And Marotta and Del Neri came from Samp`..?? We could not get Cassano nor Pazzini??

I hate this!! Bring in Moggi and get the party started!!!!!:beer:

Sep 6, 2009
The way that things are going, we really need someone like Moggi who really understand how soccer works.

But, I don't know if his comeback will really be that simple. Even if he succeed returning, his influence won't be the same as before.

Our rejection list is already big, imagine what they will said when Moggi appear? "No way that I would play for a cheating team" or "Holy crap, the Kingpin is back!". Not mentioning the fact that the referees will start pushing our buttons even more.

We're on thin ice. Kinda harsh imagine the solution.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The market of the poor. Milan, Raiola is the best purchase. Here how taken Nedved, Emerson and Alemao

Itself is about to conclude one of the most intense months of the year, for who does the work of sports manager, and with it if the hopes of the fans of numerous squads go of it also that still wished in some useful blow to lift them you of the respective teams. Those of the Milan, particularly, can retain themselves absolutely satisfied. Not a lot for the connections that however will do game to the prosieguo of the season rossonera, completing an organic one than already before was absolutely to consider itself like the strongest one of the Italian panorama; but more still by sea Raiola, the best purchase that the Milan could have done. It have it understood well, and I explain immediately this my consideration. The most abused alibi, but also more stupid than a sports manager ever can create itself, is that of to declare that the strong gamblers there is not. The champions go sought, and possible found. Serves fantasy, and capacity of action, and Raiola is one that in this does not lack certainly. I am a lot the doors that this agent is in a position of to open, and the intelligence of a good manager is in the to succeed to exploit continuing to manage them the situation. Raiola has much beneficiaries of value, and above all has the immense capacity of to succeed to place in the better one of the manners also the elements in surplus. I have much examples that go back to my experience juventina that I am there to testify it. You suffice to think the purchase of Emerson, that to the dawn of that market seemed impossible, or still to that of Pavel Nedved. Actual for how much it pertains the ceko, I have to please in the to give back known a backstage that little know and that pertains its hilus landing to the Juventus. I have reconciled with Cragnotti for its transfer, but it was lacking the last I plug: the will of the gambler. Nedved lived at the olgiata, an of the most attractive zones of Rome, and had not some intention of to move its family of there. To that I push, means Raiola, riuscii to reach an Agreement, I would have make visit in big secret to Pavel the district in which would have lived in Turin, and in case pits been of its satisfaction, would have honored the gentlement agreement that already I had reached with its President. The movement winning, was that of to inform journalists of printing and television of the arrival of Nedved to Turin, in such manner that what have to be an Agreement secret pits given back known to the public. So it was, and from that moment the ceko not potè more to refuse its transfer in bianconero. An operation that would have changed its story, and obviously also that juventina, seen all of the success that followed of it.
Serves fantasy, we said, and was many also that that gotten to carry limit the passage of Alemao from the athletic one Madrid to the Naples. To those times, Bonetrto, former sports manager of the Naples, had the habit of to propose directly to Ferlaino the gamblers that retained just to gain. That not this influences on my decisions, but it is to restore like to the same period wanting to make to gain to the blue such Houghton, like last I plug for the centerfield. In the next-to-last market day, to arrive the therefore, decided departing person in big secret for Madrid in the optics of to carry limit the purchase of Alemao. I convened all of the journalists for a supper to the hotel Brun of Milan, and instead partii from the Lombard capital to the time of the Spanish capital. Surpassed the pass of the printing, misfortune wanted that on that I fly us pits also Presutti, responsible printing of the Pescara that to my ignorance I publish the news. I connect to Madrid, I came to an agreement myself after a long negotiation a night with the President of the athletic one, that fortunately had been capable to support the game, and to my return in Italy I found a rank of journalists advanced under my Hotel. Unfortunately for them, but fortunately for those, they had done too late!
Little first weeks, I had succeeded to make to sign the Bull of De Finis a private writing with that I ensured myself that Greatest Crippa would be come alone to the Naples in case the grenade had decided to sell it. After the ufficializzazione of Alemao, I hastened to declare myself that our market was closed, and in men that do not say I found itself me a delegation torinista that the gambler offered me to fix the accounts of the showing a deficit budget of the Bull. Two pigeons with a fava bean, the market is done also so.
Returning at the current news, I promote it Pazzini for the inter deal it, even if this will go to mean the renunciation to Soldier in the long limit. A transfer that I would have anticipated to this summer to succeed to value sufficiency on a gambler that now the better one had it given.
The market, however, and certain negotiations, but certain above all blows is changed of..." fantasy", do not be able that to make emerge a little one of nostalgia also in me

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Hoping is free, so keep on hoping, that way i will keep hoping he will come back.
I keep hoping as well my friend every day and even go as far and say the Moggi tells himselg Inter ruined my Juve now im going to ruin them.

Please Moggi come home, come where you belong and most needed! this is not the time to be nonchalant get motivated again to bring Juventus back to the top. There is no way your ok with seeing what is happening to a once great team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)