Luciano Moggi (8 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ive not read the comments but his probably saying that because there are no quality players around that are feasible enough for us to buy/loan and if they are (floro-shit) then simply Juve shouldnt buy anyone. If he means that, then I agree.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I think he is saying that because of the players we are linked with,I mean FF,and Moggi just doesn't believe Forlan and Fabiano could come cheap,as I think Moggi knows exactly how much Juve has in the kitty,He probably would like to Juve to spend somewhere else,Full backs or better strikers..

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
May very well be talking out of his ass but if he was still on board, he will still be doing alot better than Marotta I suspect; just saying I don't think he would bring players that are made out of glass or old injury prone players.

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,112
    Poor Moggi, totaly lost it, talking for a few months how Juve should buy quality players now saying Juve shouldn't buy anyone. :lol:
    This is what we're saying for weeks. If you don't have money to buy someone decent, better don't buy anyone. Marotta is buying just for sake of it and it will consume our summer budget.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    http://www.football-italia.net/jan19m.html

“I would avoid spending now to invest everything when the transfer window opens in the summer where you can find players in a position to make this team competitive again.

“The problem is the desire to manage the emergency. I had to manage without money [at Juve] for 12 year. Now they have spent almost €200m [since Calciopoli] and can afford players who Juventus don't need and then must be sold straight away.

“On the other hand, they have signed 13 players and sold nine or 10. You don't build like this, you destroy.”
    Like him or not, the guy is correct here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)