Luciano Moggi (13 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
although i dont hate moggi as much as some do i'm starting to hate these comments more and more he just shows up and starts talking out of his ass once we get hit hard!! why does'nt he save his comments to the end of the season or just recommend juve's potential signings when it matters but to rub it in like this is really classless.
Either that or the media use him, to throw more mud on us.
They systematically do that and i believe they ask him about Juve on purpose, because they know that he still loves and care for our club and wont miss the chance to send some pressure to our incompetent management, in order to push them hard enough to improve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Either that or the media use him, to throw more mud on us.
They systematically do that and i believe they ask him about Juve on purpose, because they know that he still loves and care for our club and wont miss the chance to send some pressure to our incompetent management, in order to push them hard enough to improve.
He has his own column and that's where he writes these articles.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well no denying

Moggi > Marotta & Secco.

As for his constant im so great, well its there for reading you either like it or hate it. Personally I dont care anymore and it certainly aint my cuppa tea.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
he is like a spoiled child standing in the centre of the room screaming for attention,his drivel is counter productive

he WAS a great GM but there is absolutely NO WAY he will be allowed to come back to JUventus and even if he did all it would do is cast a shadow over any future success.

you had your time and we all appreciate the work you are putting in to clear YOUR name (and subsequently ours) but please shut the fuck up and stop criticising th club

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
he is like a spoiled child standing in the centre of the room screaming for attention,his drivel is counter productive

he WAS a great GM but there is absolutely NO WAY he will be allowed to come back to JUventus and even if he did all it would do is cast a shadow over any future success.

you had your time and we all appreciate the work you are putting in to clear YOUR name (and subsequently ours) but please shut the fuck up and stop criticising th club
How long do you think it is to the famous

:gsol: he has all the right to criticise :gsol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)