Luciano Moggi (6 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
You must stop talking about Real.

Well, at least my mom is free to do it in this country. I wonder what will happen to your mum and sisters when your father finds out where is the entire male population of the neighborhood going to when he does his daily prayers in the mosque.
Stoning will be too small punishment for those cock hungry bitches :seven:
Oh my.. You should join the Burn a Quran day :crazy:

You dont need to insult other muslims here because you have something against me.
Thats some racial shit right there. This is between my family and whatever you call those b*tches at home.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
He deserves every word. He managed to insult half of the forum and their mothers in these last days and he's let free to do it. If he's not getting punished and if he's let free to talk whatever he wants, then the only way to handle him is to insult him back.
I didnt insult anyone, when i have an argument with someone here, people like you tend to interfere and insult me. YOU deserve every word you racist pr*ck

Osman insulted me first. Why are you defending him? Arent you suppose to be fair as a mod?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oh my.. You should join the Burn a Quran day :crazy:

You dont need to insult other muslims here because you have something against me.
Thats some racial shit right there. This is between my family and whatever you call those b*tches at home.
Oh, the little boy has to involve all the other Muslim members and calls them in his support. Buaa, Buaaa, Buaaa.

Just because your mother and sisters are whores and Muslim, doesn't mean that the other Muslim women are whores. Stop taking things out of context. I was talking strictly about your mother and sisters.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I didnt insult anyone, when i have an argument with someone here, people like you tend to interfere and insult me. YOU deserve every word you racist pr*ck

Osman insulted me first. Why are you defending him? Arent you suppose to be fair as a mod?
Seriously, do you think we'd have had this conversation if I was a mod?
Osman called you a mofo, a word you hear all the time around here and we don't even use it as an insult, and you replied with an insult to Osman's mother. Stop acting like a victim now.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Oh, the little boy has to involve all the other Muslim members and calls them in his support. Buaa, Buaaa, Buaaa.

Just because your mother and sisters are whores and Muslim, doesn't mean that the other Muslim women are whores. Stop taking things out of context. I was talking strictly about your mother and sisters.
I wont insult Christianity anyway, Its wrong.

Would you like it if i said ill tie your mom on a cross and f*ck the shit out of her?

That would be a huge insult to christians and christianity itself.

Its just wrong.

Apr 12, 2004

Would you like it if i said ill tie your mom on a cross and f*ck the shit out of her?

Its just wrong.
Technically all religions are wrong, so yes, you can say that about my mom any day.

Why? Because my mom died in a car wreck when I was 9, so you'd be fucking a rotting skeleton, so go for it, FREAK!

FREAK!

DEAD BODY FUCKER!

FREAK!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What the fuck happened here?

Alen, you really are my Robin when I am Batman as I am your Bonnie when you are Clyde.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010

Its just wrong.
There's really no difference between tying her to a cross or a table and then fuck her.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think it's sad that he didn't seem to have a problem when I talked shit about his mother and sisters but he completely lost it when Islam was indirectly involved in the exchange.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;2683188 said:
Technically all religions are wrong, so yes, you can say that about my mom any day.

Why? Because my mom died in a car wreck when I was 9, so you'd be fucking a rotting skeleton, so go for it, FREAK!

FREAK!

DEAD BODY FUCKER!

FREAK!
:lol:

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Seriously, do you think we'd have had this conversation if I was a mod?
Osman called you a mofo, a word you hear all the time around here and we don't even use it as an insult, and you replied with an insult to Osman's mother. Stop acting like a victim now.
So mofo is normal to say, and yo mo befo is an insult?

Grow the f*ck up you racist c*nt..

And sit the f*ck down before i slap the racial sh*t out of you...Acting like Robin Hood here, Your mother should have spent more time with you than with Osman.

You're right, you have too much class to say something like that. If only more people were like you.
Thank you, I took that from you.

There's really no difference between tying her to a cross or a table and then fuck her.
Yes, she's still a wh*re anyway.

ßöмßäяðîëя;2683188 said:

FREAK!

DEAD BODY FUCKER!

FREAK!
Well if she's still got flesh, I dont mind f*cking the life back into her :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)