Luciano Moggi (24 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Because it takes something special from a player to do it again. His under a different coach, maybe different system.
No.
Check Moggi's recent interviews. He said (at least twice) that Inter should have sold Milito this year and they should have kept Balotelli. According to Moggi (and he might be proven right), Milito should have been sold now when he is 31 and is holding a very high price which will never be matched again. Also, he expects Milito not to have a similar season anymore.

And ok, Moggi has this opinion and it's hard to argue against it.

But why does he mention Milito now? He mentions it as a "I told you so. I told you that Inter should have sold Milito". After only two rounds in which Milito played bad, Moggi couldn't wait anymore before he started gloating that "he was right".

With this man it's always about himself.

Sep 1, 2002
No.
Check Moggi's recent interviews. He said (at least twice) that Inter should have sold Milito this year and they should have kept Balotelli. According to Moggi (and he might be proven right), Milito should have been sold now when he is 31 and is holding a very high price which will never be matched again. Also, he expects Milito not to have a similar season anymore.

And ok, Moggi has this opinion and it's hard to argue against it.

But why does he mention Milito now? He mentions it as a "I told you so. I told you that Inter should have sold Milito". After only two rounds in which Milito played bad, Moggi couldn't wait anymore before he started gloating that "he was right".

With this man it's always about himself.
As with many gifted people on their trade, confidence comes across as arrogance.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i'm sure milan will finish above inter..not so sure about roma
Nah.

Milan will thrash teams at home, but struggle to win away.

Inter will grind out results and narrowly win heaps of games.

Roma will fuck up somewhere along the line, like they always do.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Inter IMO is almost a certainity for the scudetto. Milan will come second but their team will probably be proven unbalanced one too many times. Roma as Red said, will fuck up somewhere along the way.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Juventus Lack Quality & Inter Will Struggle Without Jose Mourinho - Luciano Moggi

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi has said the club will struggle to impose this season as they "lack quality". He also believes Inter will finish third in Serie A.

Juventus drew 3-3 with Sampdoria at the Olimpico on Sunday, a result that has done little to raise confidence at Vinovo.

"Juventus' defence was full of holes, especially on the flanks. I think [Marco] Motta will have nightmares about [Antonio] Cassano for a long time," Moggi told Gold TV.

"There is a lack of quality in midfield. [Milos] Krasic did ok. The game on Sunday showed Juventus are on Sampdoria's level."

Inter did enough to scrape a win against rock-bottom Udinese on Saturday night, but Moggi feels Jose Mourinho's departure will be felt across the season.

"The win against Udinese shows that it will be hard for Inter to confirm themselves this year, and [Diego] Milito doesn't seem the same following last season's excellent run.

"I think the Scudetto race will be equal with Roma and Milan and I wouldn't be surprised if Inter finish third. What's missing the most compared to last year is [Jose] Mourinho."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...lack-quality-inter-will-struggle-without-jose
Still can't understand why he said that Roma will do better than Inter while they play worst than us in this first beginning 2 matches.. And to say that he also said we are average team based on the draw result against Samp..

Other than that if you read the English translation before from Tuttomercato, he said Milan made mistake by buying Robinho and not strengthening the central midfield, while he only praise their signing on Ibra.. The same old story that he only want to praise himself that he discover Ibra first.. Then he made Milan as his first favorite to get scudetto while their defense is shit.. It really contradictive with his value to build team based on great defense

I think this is only bitterness from Moggi toward us and Inter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)