Lucho Gonzalez (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I would say he's identical to cristiano, the only different IMO is that one play's in man united (media hype around him), while the other is in porto..... I really don't c any different between the two (i would argue that quarisma is even slightly bitter).......
Ronaldo is faster, better physically, more complete as a player, a better goalscorer and he's the more decisive player..i'd argue that Ronaldo is miles better than Quaresma.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Ronaldo is faster, better physically, more complete as a player, a better goalscorer and he's the more decisive player..i'd argue that Ronaldo is miles better than Quaresma.
I have to agree with Fred on this one. As much as I like Quaresma we can't be blind and agree that C. Ronaldo is the better player.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
imo the only thing Quaresma has on Ronaldo is that he can doesn't really choke on the big games like Ronaldo does. Oh and the way he can use the outside of his foot so effectively is probably the best in Europe, if not the world.

quaresma could surpass Ronaldo in the future though. He would be a great buy for us.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Quaresma?? why should quaresma join us? We are not the type of team who buys players like him. Then again, he'll probably cost half a fortune. Hell we are not even linked with him. I wouldn't even want him... he's spectacular and all, but who needs that? for his price, i'd prefer a diego, or something like that. forget about quaresma, he'll probably end up in inter or a team of that genre.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Quaresma?? why should quaresma join us? We are not the type of team who buys players like him. Then again, he'll probably cost half a fortune. Hell we are not even linked with him. I wouldn't even want him... he's spectacular and all, but who needs that? for his price, i'd prefer a diego, or something like that. forget about quaresma, he'll probably end up in inter or a team of that genre.
So why again he's not juve material??? Just because the guy is talented thats mean he's not juve type player? We had zizu who's probably one of the best skilled players in the planet for the last 20 years, del piero, camo!!!

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
don't get me wrong; he IS talented. but he's not the juve-type of player. he doesn't fit the style... i can't really see why you guys are talking about him, because the chances he comes to juve are near 0. we are linked with a bazillion of different players, but not with quaresma. once again; he'll cost a fortune, and imho he does not fit in our squad. that does not mean he's bad. He probably is one of the players with the best technique. but juve is not known for making such transfers; we did not do these kind of things before calciopoli and we surely won't do that now. Maybe that's just my opinion, ut i don't want to spend 30mio or even more for a player in his position considering our defence.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
imo the only thing Quaresma has on Ronaldo is that he can doesn't really choke on the big games like Ronaldo does. Oh and the way he can use the outside of his foot so effectively is probably the best in Europe, if not the world.

quaresma could surpass Ronaldo in the future though. He would be a great buy for us.
Quaresma is 25 btw, he isnt a promising youngster or something.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Quaresma is 25 btw, he isnt a promising youngster or something.
I thought he was 24? but yeah I know he is not a promising youngster, but that doesn't mean Quaresma has reached his potential yet. imo

and how can Quaresma not be a Juve style player but Diego can be? and if Quaresma is expensive then so is Diego. Neither player will come for anything less than 30 million.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I thought he was 24? but yeah I know he is not a promising youngster, but that doesn't mean Quaresma has reached his potential yet. imo

and how can Quaresma not be a Juve style player but Diego can be? and if Quaresma is expensive then so is Diego. Neither player will come for anything less than 30 million.
He was born in 1983, he's 25..well yes of course it doesnt have to mean he has reached his potential..but the same can be said about Ronaldo, how many people said that he wont get any better than last season, this season he's a much more improved player imo, i believe he is yet to improve. Quaresma has a lot of catching up if he wants to reach Ronaldo's level.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
don't get me wrong; he IS talented. but he's not the juve-type of player. he doesn't fit the style... i can't really see why you guys are talking about him, because the chances he comes to juve are near 0. we are linked with a bazillion of different players, but not with quaresma. once again; he'll cost a fortune, and imho he does not fit in our squad. that does not mean he's bad. He probably is one of the players with the best technique. but juve is not known for making such transfers; we did not do these kind of things before calciopoli and we surely won't do that now. Maybe that's just my opinion, ut i don't want to spend 30mio or even more for a player in his position considering our defence.
Quaresma would fit in perfectly with our style of play since he is a winger. We play a 4-4-2 which requires the wingers to be our main source of attacking. With Diego at the squad we would have to change our formation. Now don't get me wrong, I would take Diego over Quaresma anyday but your comment about Quaresma just don't make sense.

:agree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats just inane clatching at straws to invent reasons to say no to Quaresma, or invent reasons because its unlikely he will come and find reasons for it before we miss out on him. How the heck is a flairy creative winger against Juve's style, when we have CAMORANESI, who is EXACTLY that type of winger.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Thats just inane clatching at straws to invent reasons to say no to Quaresma, or invent reasons because its unlikely he will come and find reasons for it before we miss out on him. How the heck is a flairy creative winger against Juve's style, when we have CAMORANESI, who is EXACTLY that type of winger.
What I don't understand is why someone wouldn't want Quaresma in the first place regardless of whether or not he's a "Stilo Juve" player. Just doesn't make any sense. People will hold grudges against great players for fucking stupid reasons, from this player to Ronaldinho.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Quaresma would be great in Juve, and from the highlights i saw of the Porto-Ferreira game, so would Gonzalez, he gave two perfect passes, splitting the defence, getting the striker 1-on-1 with the keeper, ending in a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)