Lucho Gonzalez (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
i see your idea behind it, yet i don't completely agree. Of course, from a highlight-video you can see if the guy has some skills or not, i mean that's for sure, but since the quaresma-subject came up; I think we can agree that quaresma-videos are like one of the most spectacular things. And there must be hundreds if not thousands of them, with all his fancy shots and dribblings, yet, i would never want him in a juve-shirt. He just doesn't fir our style of play (currently) and that's exactly what i'm saying. I mean you won't find a lot of zanetti videos for example (i'm guessing it, haven't checked it, but you won't find as much zanetti videos as quaresma's for example), yet he was one of our best and most important players the last two seasons... I see what you want to say, but i just want to add that every player delivers something to a team, and it's about WHAT and HOW MUCH of this he can do for the team that makes a player important or 'good' in my opinion. And those are things you will NOT see in a 2 sec-snippet.

Anyway; Goal.com reported it; it's now officially bullshit :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
i see your idea behind it, yet i don't completely agree. Of course, from a highlight-video you can see if the guy has some skills or not, i mean that's for sure, but since the quaresma-subject came up; I think we can agree that quaresma-videos are like one of the most spectacular things. And there must be hundreds if not thousands of them, with all his fancy shots and dribblings, yet, i would never want him in a juve-shirt. He just doesn't fir our style of play (currently) and that's exactly what i'm saying. I mean you won't find a lot of zanetti videos for example (i'm guessing it, haven't checked it, but you won't find as much zanetti videos as quaresma's for example), yet he was one of our best and most important players the last two seasons... I see what you want to say, but i just want to add that every player delivers something to a team, and it's about WHAT and HOW MUCH of this he can do for the team that makes a player important or 'good' in my opinion. And those are things you will NOT see in a 2 sec-snippet.

Anyway; Goal.com reported it; it's now officially bullshit :)
I agree on this and also what we need is creativity and defensive solidness
the midfield who we should buy should have both and if he has both than I think we should look after him

ofcourse a defender is needed too...

about Quaresma I didn`t say I wouldn`t want him here
I didn`t say I want him here eigther
Quaresma is a player who could succeed and be a magnificent player BUT he could also flop big time and be like Ortega or Denilson who dribbles too much
and for the price of 30M euros I think it`s a really big gamble
I don`t think we should spend that much on a gamble but I do realize his potential

anyway Quaresma is probably going to Inter and would fullfill his Inter destiny and become the biggest asshole in the world under the guidence of Zlatan...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Tiago is a wanker,always was and will be. Lucho necer complained when Basile moved him to a right back/wing,he's a fighter with vision and definitely more capable in finishing actions infront of goal compared to Xabi.....
:rolleyes: Come on now. If Lucho would fail here, you'd call him a wanker too.

Zulfi

Jul 26, 2008
Lucho is a good player and like most argentians would probably settle into the league. But he is highly rated at Porto and just like all players who Pinto(the president of Porto) thinks highly off usually come with a heafty transfer fee. He always manages to get top price for his players.

Why else do u think Inter hasnt been able to seal the deal for Queresma, Pinto is not a person u can negotiate with, its eithier u pay up or get lost.

This is why I believe this player would be extremely difficult to land and even unrealistic .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, Lucho was given a golden opportunity to score today in the Portuguese Supercup against Sporting -- a PK after Caneira got caught with a handball in the box.

Sporting keeper, and barely 20 years old, Rui Patrício (nice goalie, btw) ate his weak penalty shot big time. :lol:

Porto lost to Sporting 2-0. They look like they're missing Quaresma big time.

Aug 22, 2008
JUVENTUS, On loan Lucho Gonzales

The Argentinian midfielder Lucho Gonzalez could arrive on loan at Juventus in exchange of Tiago. However remain still open Appiah possibility.
Link

:eek:rgasm:
Why would Porto send thier best player on loan? It's a bit like saying we will send Buffon on loan for a season. The only way we will sign Lucho gonzalez is by signing him on a permanent deal. It looks like every possible deal we are being linked with is either a free transfer or loan, Zabaleta, Lucho, Appiah, there is something not right at the club.:tdown:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
JUVENTUS, On loan Lucho Gonzales

The Argentinian midfielder Lucho Gonzalez could arrive on loan at Juventus in exchange of Tiago. However remain still open Appiah possibility.
Link

:eek:rgasm:
Tiago has apparently turned down Porto, so if this deal was dependent on that then looks like we won't be seeing Lucho at Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)