Luca Toni (13 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I was laughing so hard I almost hit the floor when his header went in... I think I was in shock.

Amazing placement, fantastic goal.

The cherry on top.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I love having him play for Juventus. Entertainment :tup:
Despite hating the transfer itself, I have to admit that he's an entertaining player. Everything about him is entertaining. From his kickass name, to the way he walks, runs, falls on the ground, dives, looks. From his euro 2008 moustache, the grease in his hair, to his goal celebrations and the numero uno song. He attracts attention without even trying to do so and while I was saying "YESSSS" and celebrating Matri's goals, or anyone elses goals in Juve, Toni's goals also bring a smile to my face.

Yes, we'll count it as two goals. The Napoli one shouldn't have been disallowed :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yup, it was at 1:0. Still unknown why was that goal disallowed. The goalkeeper ran towards Toni, who doesn't even see him.

Watch @ 0.47
Just remembered it, come on man, you saw what he did with his hand to the keeper, even a little touch to the keeper is considered a foul. If it was against a defender instead, well I would have said 50%, but this one is definitely a foul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)