Luca Toni (8 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
:lol: that thumping Header was amazing good 18 yards out or so, just the edge of the box; Amuari couldn't even head one closer than that on for ages now oh and what's with Amauri jacking Marchsio's Bicycle looked way sloppier than March's.
To be fair to Amauri, he did have one unstoppable header in the 5-1 Sampdoria game last season.
Hard to forget that game, so much good was there, yet it wasn't encouraged.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
we were really good back then even though g & g were our fullbacks.:heart: i never understood why ferrara changed the system after a couple of games:crazy:

now imagine krasic playing in camo's position and our strick force would be the at least the same as roma and napoli.:cry:

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
Toni: 'I've always supported Juve'

Juventus' new striker Luca Toni has made no secret of his lifelong passion for the Old Lady.

The 33-year-old moved to Turin in the January transfer window and scored his first goal for the club against Cagliari last weekend.

Interviewed in La Stampa, he said: “I couldn't wait to do it. It was also my 100th in Serie A, an objective that I wanted to realise as soon as possible.

“Inside I had a lot of anger. I wanted to show that I am still a good player. The best way to do that is to score goals and it's beautiful to score with the Juventus shirt.

“I would have done it already in Naples if they hadn't disallowed my goal.

“It's easy to say that you have always been a fan of the team where you play, but that really is the case with Juventus.

“I come from Modena, a city full of Juventini and it's the same for my family too. It was a dream of mine as a child,” he concluded.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Is it just me or is Luca Toni going into a media-speaking rampage?

This guy just doesn't shutup. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I respect Luca Toni as a player but it seems like he's saying something new every hour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)