Luca Marrone (4 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We should get an option on Diawara instead of Donsah.
Why not both? :D

TBH Diawara seems to have a lot of foreign interest, I'm reading about €15m-€18m figures already, English sides and Bayern are interested. It's one thing being the big dog in our league but we can't lock every talent down. Chelsea or whoever can pay €18m several times for players and send him on loan but we can't.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i haven't seen him playing in a while, but if - and it's a big if - he could finally live up to his potential, he might make a good vice-marchisio.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Since he moved to Verona he looks better but also because he's finally fit to play. Hopefully he can play till the end of the season without any problems so it'd make sense to bring him back.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Injuries killed him here, that is true. What I like about him is that he has a nice touch and passing but also has size, for DM that is a useful trait.

Still, I won't lose sleep if he is sold, Mandragora looks like a better prospect at his age.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Injuries killed him here, that is true. What I like about him is that he has a nice touch and passing but also has size, for DM that is a useful trait.

Still, I won't lose sleep if he is sold, Mandragora looks like a better prospect at his age.
Do you think Mandragora will be included into the first team so soon? I'd expect a one year loan before that tbh. I guess even both wouldn't hurt since we're likely to offload Lemina, Padoin and Hernanes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)