Luca Marrone (10 Viewers)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
:ghey: @Osman

people want berardi to lead sass to championsleague glory.
until he hasn't done that, he isn't ready.
Please, he has 4g 2a this season. Hes stats are bloated by pk, free kicks and corners. He is mentally fucked and without disiplin. On top of this there is nowhere to put him on the field in this juve.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
yeah.

Berardi:

78 Serie-A games.
35 Goals.
19 Assists.

at the age of 21.

Giovinco was 26 when he had his 15g16a season
in a team, pretty much focused on him. btw. it
is the only season he scored more than 10 goals.

and tell me - do penaltys actually count? you know...
...do we win if berardi scores the 1:0? or will it officially end as as a goalless draw? :boh:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously Dai just ignore the overzealous naysayers , especially this frederik dude (ardent hater in general). Its one thing to be hesistant or wary, but to write him off is just ridicolous.

Just remember what they saying and remind them later, they will be suprised how well Berardi does when he is playing with much better teammates that more easily put him in positions to assist and score. The main thing I'm convinced he will do well despite not positionally fitting into our set up (and being limited in imposing himself on technical level), is the fact that the kid is naturally opportunistic and clever player thats all about the end product. He has it in him to sniff out chances and position himself to create/score when he is in the final 3rd. Some players just got and some dont. He defenitely does. Hard time seeing him come to us and missing chances or failing to assist others. Thats a part of his game thats just there, despite this weak season so far.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
No doubt. I just hope he's mentally tough enough to compete for his place in the team and patient enough to wait for his chance to play.
i don't know what @Osman thinks,
but imo we could perfectly rotate him with dybala,
an option we don't have right now. he will get his minutes.

the only thing i worry are all the yellows he collects,
but juventus strikes me as a club having the ideal invironment to sort out things like that.
he should also benefit from having players like marchisio and buffon to look up to.

Jun 6, 2015
i don't know what @Osman thinks,
but imo we could perfectly rotate him with dybala,
an option we don't have right now. he will get his minutes.

the only thing i worry are all the yellows he collects,
but juventus strikes me as a club having the ideal invironment to sort out things like that.
he should also benefit from having players like marchisio and buffon to look up to.
Yep need to teach those Sassuolo boys some manners.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
People tend to forget sassuolo isn't juve... Dybala didn't have that awesome figures and look at this season...having those good players around you helps.. The talent is there.. So he'll do good if he'll play here..

Ffs he scored 4 times against milan in one match :lol: that alone is pretty much reason enough to give him a chance

Edit: sorry off topic... I thought this was berardi thread what the fuck...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He had basically one good season and was 28.

BTW don't expect to see Marrone back here any time soon. Mandragora has a high ceiling and is the same position (although slightly different style), and we also have options on Sensi (another DM/CM) and Donsah (more of a wide CM/RM).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)