Luca Marrone (2 Viewers)

s4tch

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Mar 23, 2015
Rugani counts only as a club trained in Serie A, because he was co owned between us and Empoli, but to count as club trained in the CL he has to actually spend 3 seasons at the club, not being loaned out
afaik the same rules apply for serie a, too. rugani is not club trained in either italy or europe.

s4tch

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Mar 23, 2015

on that list he is. in Italy, you only have to be part of the club for 3 seasons, loaned out or not. in CL, you have to spend 3 seasons at the club.
i might be wrong, but i read the rules countless times, and never interpreted them this way. so if we loaned out a player for 4 years, he will qualify as a homegrown player for both clubs? that doesn't make too much sense.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i might be wrong, but i read the rules countless times, and never interpreted them this way. so if we loaned out a player for 4 years, he will qualify as a homegrown player for both clubs? that doesn't make too much sense.
no, he has to be owned by the club. Vadala for example is on loan 2 years here, and then if we buy him and he spends a 3rd year here, he still wouldnt count as homegrown. someone posted a tweet about Rugani 100% being a homegrown player here a few weeks ago, cant remember from whom the tweet was but seeing this list now, he seems to be right

s4tch

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Mar 23, 2015
we talked about marrone with some juventino mates and we agreed that he looked a better defender sub than a midfielder. as a defender, his positioning and passing was fine, but as a mid, he was dispossessed too easily and was too timid to go forward.

so yes, vice-bonu he is. or at least a vice-acerbi at sassuolo.

JuveJay

起死回生
Mar 6, 2007
we talked about marrone with some juventino mates and we agreed that he looked a better defender sub than a midfielder. as a defender, his positioning and passing was fine, but as a mid, he was dispossessed too easily and was too timid to go forward.

so yes, vice-bonu he is. or at least a vice-acerbi at sassuolo.
He played there for us before, if you remember.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)