Luca Marrone (10 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Rugani counts only as a club trained in Serie A, because he was co owned between us and Empoli, but to count as club trained in the CL he has to actually spend 3 seasons at the club, not being loaned out
afaik the same rules apply for serie a, too. rugani is not club trained in either italy or europe.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
on that list he is. in Italy, you only have to be part of the club for 3 seasons, loaned out or not. in CL, you have to spend 3 seasons at the club.
i might be wrong, but i read the rules countless times, and never interpreted them this way. so if we loaned out a player for 4 years, he will qualify as a homegrown player for both clubs? that doesn't make too much sense.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i might be wrong, but i read the rules countless times, and never interpreted them this way. so if we loaned out a player for 4 years, he will qualify as a homegrown player for both clubs? that doesn't make too much sense.
no, he has to be owned by the club. Vadala for example is on loan 2 years here, and then if we buy him and he spends a 3rd year here, he still wouldnt count as homegrown. someone posted a tweet about Rugani 100% being a homegrown player here a few weeks ago, cant remember from whom the tweet was but seeing this list now, he seems to be right

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we talked about marrone with some juventino mates and we agreed that he looked a better defender sub than a midfielder. as a defender, his positioning and passing was fine, but as a mid, he was dispossessed too easily and was too timid to go forward.

so yes, vice-bonu he is. or at least a vice-acerbi at sassuolo.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
we talked about marrone with some juventino mates and we agreed that he looked a better defender sub than a midfielder. as a defender, his positioning and passing was fine, but as a mid, he was dispossessed too easily and was too timid to go forward.

so yes, vice-bonu he is. or at least a vice-acerbi at sassuolo.
He played there for us before, if you remember.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)