Luca Marrone (12 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What did I tell you guys.

The guy is class. Anywhere you put him on the field he will get the job done.

Breakout season. Huge talent.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why not?

Who the hell knows.

---------- Post added 25.08.2012 at 16:44 ----------

Already better than Bonucci. Even if it's not his natural position.
You know, you are probably right. One thing he has over Bonucci is confidence at the back. Seems more intelligent and less rash.

Maybe can't tackle as well but he also doesn't put himself into bad positions like Bonucci does forcing a tackle.

May 22, 2007
I saw him make rash decisions which I was expecting, he's still settling in defensively. Good way to introduce him to life in that role though, against such a team at home.

He's stronger than he looks.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I saw him make rash decisions which I was expecting, he's still settling in defensively. Good way to introduce him to life in that role though, against such a team at home.

He's stronger than he looks.
I would say the opposite, he was bit too cautious and chose to play it safe where a natural CB would have made a challenge.

May 22, 2007
It would be so cool if Juve made this player great, not Empoli.

I would say the opposite, he was bit too cautious and chose to play it safe where a natural CB would have made a challenge.
Hmm, I'm referring to a couple of instances where he had to dart back to goal after not getting an interception. I thought the rest of his game was deliberately more cautious though, agreed. He's got more range than that, but Bonucci and Barzagli were dominating the possession in defense.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Already better than Bonucci. Even if it's not his natural position.
Seriously, we could of conceded two goals for those Bonucci brain farts if the opposition was better. When Chiellini comes back I don't want to see him in the starting line up.

:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)