Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #102
    The Milan team I saw in the 90s, oozed class. I am referring to Baresi, Maldini in his prime, Costacurta, Gullit, Van Basten, Desailly, Savicevic, Laudrup, Albertini...Simone...the lanky rat faced keeper, Rossi???...And there were others. Indeed, they were classy. Anyone with eyes could see that.

As for Zanetti leaving...A shame, really, as he was one of our most consistent performers, with a lot more talent than he has ever been credited with. Saying that, he was injured for 90% of the time, so why not let him go to a team where he can end his career with a greater chance of starting games. And his exit means that the Dane, whom we have heard good things about in training, gets to stay, and prove to us what he can do when fit...

Is the general consensus on here Happy and Confident about Poulsen???

I would like to hear from anyone who saw him play regularly for Seville or Shalke...what is he truly capable of doing for us?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Last year Poulsen played with groin problems. That's why he got caught many times looking like a deer caught in the headlights. He didn't have the quick acceleration to make any intervention and just stayed there frozen. He can still be useful but I hope we didn't lose him mentally.

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #105
    Is there any substance to the reports of a possible Grygera sale and purchase in his place of Zaccardo????

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    exactly. we should buy a good wind back or we should stay with the players we have. selling grygera and buying grygera + 0.0001 makes no difference.
    the sad thing is that we have zebina and grygera, who both on their day can be very good players and offer a lot to the team. But both are hot and cold, and one is constantly injured.

anyway, Caceres will be our right back.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
    guys is it true about rafinha??im surrounded by a news that claim that we weree chasing him...(well i hope its true, he really great player anyway)

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #111
    Am I right in believing that Cobolli and co, said, after the capture of Diego, that we would be signing NO MORE PLAYERS???? And then said the same after we grabbed Melo?????

memo

Nov 18, 2005
    Am I right in believing that Cobolli and co, said, after the capture of Diego, that we would be signing NO MORE PLAYERS???? And then said the same after we grabbed Melo?????
    they say that after melo

the media was saying that juve has no money after diego

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    It seems like, according to ze tabloids, Rafinha wants to leave, and we are interested, but Felix Magath is doing everything possible to keep him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)