Looking for employment (3 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why the whole fuss about how many men and women work at a place?
Looking good is the main reason they get a job here.

No fuss at all. I'd love that workplace myself, due to enjoyment, but working with girls is much harder imo. Also, having a female boss sucks.

Now, take my comments lighly simply because I had only 1 job so far.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I don't rate women as bosses. Yes i do think women can and should use their looks to get a Job and men are better and nicer to work with. This is my experience with my three Jobs.c

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The best boss I had was a woman.
This

I don't rate women as bosses. Yes i do think women can and should use their looks to get a Job and men are better and nicer to work with. This is my experience with my three Jobs.c
Ha. My favorite boss of all time was not only a woman, but she would attend executive board meetings where she was the lone woman. And she'd encounter situations where it was her against 10 other guys on the board, and she'd still kick their asses and win her argument. (The guys would even later joke about it.) She was boss.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
This

Ha. My favorite boss of all time was not only a woman, but she would attend executive board meetings where she was the lone woman. And she'd encounter situations where it was her against 10 other guys on the board, and she'd still kick their asses and win her argument. She was boss.
Lucky guy :)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Looking good is the main reason they get a job here.

No fuss at all. I'd love that workplace myself, due to enjoyment, but working with girls is much harder imo. Also, having a female boss sucks.

Now, take my comments lighly simply because I had only 1 job so far.
Yeah I mean that's pretty much sexism in its purest form right there

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It is, but also most women who speak to me about work complain about the other women there more than anything else. It's like some of them never escape that adolescent bitchy stage. And the cliques can be ridiculous. Again, this isn't high school...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks.

One thing tho. SO many females in pharma.

Validation : me + 2 females
Order controll : 3 females
IT : 2 sterotype IT males
Label&marketting : 3 females
QA: 1 guy +2 females (one exceptionally hot)
Finances : 3 females + 1 guy
Lab : 15 females + 3 female supervisors
QC supervision : 3 females, one of them a serious milf
production : 20 females and 2 guys, 2 male and 1 female supervisor

Management : 3 males

I was working over for 1 houre today and i didnt even mind.
:tuttosport:
Congrats bro! :malt:

- - - Updated - - -

It is, but also most women who speak to me about work complain about the other women there more than anything else. It's like some of them never escape that adolescent bitchy stage. And the cliques can be ridiculous. Again, this isn't high school...
Had a lot of female coworkers in the past that told me they dislike working with a lot of women and they'd rather work with guys because of that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think women compete with each other on a basic level more than men do, but that's just my observation.

Anyway I start a new job March 7th so I'm pretty pumped for that. Looks like it's the kind of place where there is a bit of banter going on as well and a good working environment, so should be interesting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Industrial engineering is the first place where i ever witnessed women working togheter.

Pharma seems to concentrate all of them.

Like, literally no drama here.

Only drama is the QA supervisor, who seems to dislike not beeing the only actual male anymore.
Pure irony, cause this is usually exactly what happens with women

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)