Looking for employment (12 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I"m working on Network Security right now. Planning to do my Cyber Security later in 2021.
first security certification is CompTIA Security + certification and establishes the core knowledge. On the subject of information security are well-known institutions (SANS, Offensive-Security, EC-Council) that each offer their own Roadmap.
EC-Council, for example, summarizes this course to information security
EC-Council-Cybersecurity-Program.png

This is a roadmap that helps you get into the information security.
Screenshot_2021-05-11_20_20_55.png

Offensive-Security, a company active in the field of information security, has also introduced its own Roadmap. (Courses that have more audience are PWK (OSCP) and WIfu (OSWP), the first is the network penetration test and the second is the wireless penetration test.

SANS Company, which is the best institute in the field of information security in the world, has also provided a better and more comprehensive Roadmap, which if you decide to enter the world of security professionally and work professionally, be sure to start working from SANS courses.
sans-oil-gas-roadmap-clip-1024x657.jpg

The course that specializes in network penetration testing is the SANS SEC560 Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking course, which is also available on the website as a video, and instead of passing several network penetration testing courses, you can pass this course, which is more complete and accurate.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Excuse my ignorance but the term Certified Ethical Hacker cracks me up. It almost sounds like someone "ethically" hacking into peoples' computers.
I mean, it basically is :p. Just replace "people" with "large corporation throwing money at you."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penetration_test

- - - Updated - - -

I"m working on Network Security right now. Planning to do my Cyber Security later in 2021.
first security certification is CompTIA Security + certification and establishes the core knowledge. On the subject of information security are well-known institutions (SANS, Offensive-Security, EC-Council) that each offer their own Roadmap.
EC-Council, for example, summarizes this course to information security
EC-Council-Cybersecurity-Program.png

This is a roadmap that helps you get into the information security.
Screenshot_2021-05-11_20_20_55.png

Offensive-Security, a company active in the field of information security, has also introduced its own Roadmap. (Courses that have more audience are PWK (OSCP) and WIfu (OSWP), the first is the network penetration test and the second is the wireless penetration test.

SANS Company, which is the best institute in the field of information security in the world, has also provided a better and more comprehensive Roadmap, which if you decide to enter the world of security professionally and work professionally, be sure to start working from SANS courses.
sans-oil-gas-roadmap-clip-1024x657.jpg

The course that specializes in network penetration testing is the SANS SEC560 Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking course, which is also available on the website as a video, and instead of passing several network penetration testing courses, you can pass this course, which is more complete and accurate.
Good luck man, you got this :tup:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Sounds promising, although I'm a little bit suspicious...
It's going to depend on where you are located. You can google for them or look at job postings in your area and see who is posting them. but I have seen it and my friend without any University degree got a great job in australia.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Sounds promising, although I'm a little bit suspicious...
The job guarantee is bullshit but there are a lot of companies that are farming these bootcamp grads.. one of them is my company

Why we chose bootcamp over university grads, they are very self motivated, hungry to prove themselves up, works really hard and they came with different background.

Over the last 2 years we hired 15 bootcamp grads and all of them are doing really well in their career now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)