Looking for employment (5 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Well done. At one point you'll need to disclose it if you want to get a Visa, hopefully that won't be a problem. Best of luck.
lol no
I do not intend to be employed by the company at the moment. I just wanted to see am i qualified for the job interview.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I passed the first stage of the employment test

Job Title: IT expert

ICDL : 35.56
Basic math and statistics: 0
Persian Language and Literature : 24.44
Islamic teachings: -4.44
English : 78.56
General information, social knowledge and fundamental rights: 28.89
GMAT : 40
Fundamentals of Information Technology and E-Commerce : 8.89
software engineering : 4.44
Computer Networks : 63
Network Security : 68.67
Total score: 32.53

88.jpg

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The average income of CCNA degree holders commensurate with job position in 2020

photo_2021-09-13_12-43-38.jpg

@Tommy @icemaη @Ali
is it worth getting Cisco CCNA and CCNP certified in 2021?
I don't know much about networking certifications to be honest.

88.jpg
Is this in the government sector?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The average income of CCNA degree holders commensurate with job position in 2020

photo_2021-09-13_12-43-38.jpg

@Tommy @icemaη @Ali
is it worth getting Cisco CCNA and CCNP certified in 2021?
I did my ccna a long time ago and then changed paths. Networking has changed so much since then so am not very sure. Is Cisco still as big as they used to be?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I did my ccna a long time ago and then changed paths. Networking has changed so much since then so am not very sure. Is Cisco still as big as they used to be?
I constantly check related job postings, and many companies cite familiar with Cisco Devices and Cisco tasks as a job requirement. so from my point of view cisco ccna still worths as it can useful for learning basic knowledge to enter into network field. The CCIE is a goal of mine. My job is having me get the VCP-NV right now. i think need to specialize in some field like security, cloud, data center, data analize etc to get job with high salary at high level.
What field do you work if you don't mind me asking?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Today's technical interview questions of Tehran Ministry of Science and Research:
1. What does Portfast do?
2. What does the Spanning tree do? Without STP protocol , what would happen to the network?
3. What is the difference between Raid5 and Raid10?
4- The difference between MultiMode and Single Mode fiber optics?
5- If you do not see the Physical address in kerio control , what could be the reason?
6. What should I do if a service is set up in the network and want to resolve IP with name?
7. What does NAT do?
8. What is Dhcp Starvation attack and what is the solution to deal with it?
9- How to troubleshoot if the system does not turn on?
10. What is the difference between BitLocker and EFS?
11. Explain briefly sql injection and phishing attack?
12. If RAM has a problem, what happens to the system and what role does RAM play in the computer?
13. What is the difference between NAS، DAS، SAN? How do we access storage devices in any way?

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

88.jpg
Today I had a job interview for IT expert position.
A three-person group included network security, information security and help desk experts, each asking a few questions and scoring based on the answers.
These questions are for employment in the position of information technology expert in one of the government organizations of Iran.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Today I had a job interview for IT expert position.
A three-person group included network security, information security and help desk experts, each asking a few questions and scoring based on the answers.
These questions are for employment in the position of information technology expert in one of the government organizations of Iran.
Good luck

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
found this one for job apply.
https://sportradar.wd3.myworkdayjob...refreshFacet/318c8bb6f553100021d223d9780d30be

My Information
How Did You Hear About Us?
Indeed
Have you previously worked for this organization? If Yes, please answer the questions below. If No, please continue to the next page. CURRENT EMPLOYEES: Please apply via your internal Workday account instead.
No
Legal Name
siamak -- (سیامک --)
I have a preferred name
No
Address
iran zahedan Iran
Email
--
Phone
--(Mobile)

My Experience
Resume/CV/Cover Letter

en-re2.pdf
410.76 KB

Application Questions
Are you legally permitted to work in the country where this job is located?
Yes
You answered 'Yes' to the previous question. Please choose the answer below which most accurately fits your situation.
I am authorized to work permanently in the country
What is your notice period?
< 1 month
What is your desired Annual Salary? Please include an indication of currency.
Agreement with the employer based on the roles and responsibilities that will be assigned to me.

Voluntary Disclosures
Terms and Conditions
Yes, I have read and consent to the terms and conditions.
Yes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I got offered a job in US.

Screenshot_2021-11-05_23_41_41.png

@campionesidd

How is it Phoenix?
It seems that life in Phoenix is expensive how can someone lives in such an expensive city?
My cousin lives there for part of the year. It can be expensive, but as Camp said, nowhere near as bad as some cities in the east. Phoenix has a lot of people moving from various parts of the states, looking for the hot and dry weather, so it’s a weird feel sometimes. Not a bad place to live though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)