Look, Zlatan.. (3 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
how everybody are so convinced that it wasnt a conspiracy?where u there among the players before the game or r ur best friend is Sorensen?
or its just the years of experiance u have on football tought u games never can be made?
isn t a set up, one way or the other,
knowing the exact score of the game before it happens?
and all the big bet company s who make money out of it knew that!
italy gave the right to let things like this happened
and maby show the way how to do it.
italy may not be ethicaly but either what the scands did, was.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
AHEM can we not have a conversation in here without swearing at each other. I don't agree with the opinion of AndriesGobert by any stretch but can you please answer his points properly rather than resorting to posts like that. Thankyou
ops. i was think tom you right this people never learn. but that was meant for me too :D

wong ka yan

Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Oh, come on, everyone dislikes the Italians, the Germans, the English, the French, the Portugese, etc. Nobody likes anybody, and everyone loves to see the underdog win.

And I saw both games, and I dont think the match was fixed, both teams played the best they could.
;)Sweden's conscience clear
i am neutral football fans........ i agree with Mellberg :)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Andres, most of us here are huge italian fans like urself. And reading all ur posts i can identify with ur frustration. But hey, why you taking it out on the Swedes and the Danes? Irrespective of whether they fixed the match or not, Italy have gotten what they deserve. Back in the wc in Japan and Korea, i myself strongly believed that Italy were screwed out of the competition. But seeing what has taken place at Euro 2004 ive changed my mind. You know why? Because ive realised the problem with the Azzuri. They're so damn talented, that they cant cope with the fact that they are ousted by teams that some may agree are inferior in terms of overall talent. And this just leads them to look for people to blame, and they blame everybody but themselves. In retrospect, even with no help from Moreno, they had ought to go out and beat the Koreans, but their arrogance seemed to get the better off them at the end of the day. And thats where they're wrong. If your saying Sorensen did wrong by giving sweden the chance they needed to go through, who would you blame for the draws with denmark and sweden? Nobody but the Azzuri. Hate to say it, but its their own mediocre play that puts them in to tricky situations like this. And the sooner they realise this, they'll show everybody exactly what they're capable of.

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #69
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

:rofl:
    You don't understand what I meant. I meant it's logical for a referee to have his preferred nations. Ivanov obviously preferred Bulgaria and the ref of the Denmark-Sweden game disliked Italy.

So actually I'm not saying it's one big conspiracy, I'm just saying that it's all very coincidental.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++

You don't understand what I meant. I meant it's logical for a referee to have his preferred nations. Ivanov obviously preferred Bulgaria and the ref of the Denmark-Sweden game disliked Italy.

So actually I'm not saying it's one big conspiracy, I'm just saying that it's all very coincidental.
    you cant control those

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #71
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    but dont they deserve a hollywood contract if all this was set up:D
    And I reckon the chance they set this all up as quite big. In the first place because the Uefa wasn't founded to be honest. It's just a football confederation, nothing more nothing less. In the second place because it's logical you fix results when they'll help you to a way bigger income.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #72
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

you cant control those
    You can't. But I don't understand why Italians may not complain about them. If you notice the referee is against you, and Ivanov was, I think you should have the right to complain.

Nonetheless, sometimes there is a conspiracy like in the World Cup. If you saw the World Cup you can't honestly say anymore corruption in football is unthinkable.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++

Nonetheless, sometimes there is a conspiracy like in the World Cup. If you saw the World Cup you can't honestly say anymore corruption in football is unthinkable.

what can i tell you. if it has come to this then there is nothing we can do.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    AndriesGobert I'm with you!
    so what if Italy could have avoided it if they won Sweden or Denmark, and they made a conspiracy situation possible. and so what if they sucked and didn't deserve to go through,
    but don't you ever see teams that are making their way from behind?
    I mean Italy did have the chance to qualify in their last game although the bad resutls against Denmark and Sweeden. they didn't do it,, why??? because some teams are claiming to be sportsmanlike while they are actually aren't! :rolleyes:
    Greece and Holland reached the quarter final with 4 points, while Italy had 5. Greece and Holland lost a game and Italy didn't, so what does it matter if Italy didn't play as they should have.
    the fact is that Italy still had the chance to qualify untill the last minutes of their last game. they eventually got the result they needed in a case of 2-1 for Denmark. that would have been enough.
    that's football... sometimes teams are not playing their best but they still succed, because either they have luck or the other teams are playing to win and are not playing to screw the others.

Denmark could have scored much more than 2 goals if they wanted to. and they could have done more to prevent Sweden's goal. they were still satisfied even after the 2-2. They tried to "help" their friends in trouble.
    and come on it's preety easy to fix a 2-2 draw.

those who think Italy were unfortunate to suffer from un sportive behaviour, have all the right to think so!

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    Sweden score in the dying minutes...it's a conspiracy.
    Italy score in the dying miniutes...it's the culmination of attacking football and thouroughly deserved?

I'm curious...tell me...

If Sweden hadn't scored and Italy had won how would you defend a claim from the Swedes that the Italians had bribed the Bulgars to let them score in the last minute?

In fact, even though I didn't see the Italy - Bulgaria game , I'd bet my bottom dollar that the Italians bribed the Bulgarians to let them win

TIC:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)