Look, Zlatan.. (2 Viewers)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++
Not that they were hoping, but that they were so eagerly hoping.
:confused:

What's the difference between hoping and "eagerly hoping"? Is it like hoping times two, or pehaps hoping squared?

Sep 28, 2002
I'm glad your team qualified in its own disgraceful way, but could you stop making fun of Italian players that are obviously right in saying they were robbed. So Totti was suspended "for the good of the game", but how about this draw, which really WAS FIXED. Come on, guys, that strange thing Sorensen did? Please...this was just too obvious. Now it's the second time we go out "for the good of the game" and yet we are called sour losers...Agreed, Italy should have beaten Sweden, BUT that goal Zlatan made wasn't legal. Some guy pushed down Zambrotta and Zlatan himself pushed away Buffon. And is it just a coincidence Italy were denied 2 very clear penalties against Bulgaria?
get a life

italy wouldve been out even if it ended 1-1 in sweden denmark game. did you see the dutch blaming someone else besides themselves for loss? they could be man at referee cause they were denied a clear penalty, yet the first person in the line of hate is advocaat. learn from then *****.

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    Fine, you can just deny everything you see. It's okay, I guess you guys can still have fun watching an orchestrated game.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

:confused:

What's the difference between hoping and "eagerly hoping"? Is it like hoping times two, or pehaps hoping squared?
    hmmm .. I wonder..I guess it's hoping squared. No, what I meant was no one was hoping to WIN.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Guys (and esp Fli), don't antagonize AndriesGobert. You know this can get very ugly very quickly so let's just keep it at a conversation level. :)

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    Hey Martin, I don't care everyone can make fun of me or try to insult me if they want. As long as I am entitled to my own opinion.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Guys (and esp Fli), don't antagonize AndriesGobert. You know this can get very ugly very quickly so let's just keep it at a conversation level. :)
    True Martin, things can get heated. We should have some sorts of forum punchingball installed for these occasions...

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    Anyway, it's logic everyone is defending Sweden and Denmark and attacking conspiracy theorists. It's logic because you have to in case you love football. How could you love football when you believe everything is fixed..

And actually I as well want to believe it wasn't a fixed game, but some thing proved to be rather strange, didn't they?

kweku

Jul 20, 2002

hmmm .. I wonder..I guess it's hoping squared. No, what I meant was no one was hoping to WIN.
    There is a big difference playing Nedved and Co and playing Germany,

And the reason why the fans was hoping for a draw was all this talk about a fixed game. I mean was hoping for Italy to win this tournament, but after the last days I feel disgusted about how they have acted, so it wasn´t a bad thing for me to se them bow out

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
    Anyway, it's logic everyone is defending Sweden and Denmark and attacking conspiracy theorists. It's logic because you have to in case you love football. How could you love football when you believe everything is fixed..

And actually I as well want to believe it wasn't a fixed game, but some thing proved to be rather strange, didn't they?

I see your point.

But the dirtiest league is no doubt the Italian, how many players where not involved in that fix game scandal, Juve is on trial for doping players, Juve is hated all over Italy because all the other teams thinks they have the refs on thier side. Berlusconi the prieminister has been accused of having maffia links. So how com they suddenly became moralists?

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by kweku ] ++

There is a big difference playing Nedved and Co and playing Germany,

And the reason why the fans was hoping for a draw was all this talk about a fixed game. I mean was hoping for Italy to win this tournament, but after the last days I feel disgusted about how they have acted, so it wasn´t a bad thing for me to se them bow out
    Everyone always says how disgusting Italy is, but after the world cup it's logical they always react very agressive. Even at the world cup they were said to be pathetic in complaining. Surely, no one is going to deny Italy were robbed in the world cup?

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I for one will not resort to insults & will leave it at this point because this is just going round and round.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Oh, come on. It's not like when Spain needed to beat Malta with 12 goals in some pas EURO or WC quals to go through and eliminate Holland. They won 13-1.

2-2 is a common score, nothing out of the ordinary.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by kweku ] ++

I see your point.

But the dirtiest league is no doubt the Italian, how many players where not involved in that fix game scandal, Juve is on trial for doping players, Juve is hated all over Italy because all the other teams thinks they have the refs on thier side. Berlusconi the prieminister has been accused of having maffia links. So how com they suddenly became moralists?
    Firstly because I don't think players like Del Piero and co were in that fix game scandal. Secondly because it's against them this time. On a national scale there do happen strange things in the Italian league. But on an international scale Italians do have an enormous amount of bad luck.

kweku

Jul 20, 2002

Everyone always says how disgusting Italy is, but after the world cup it's logical they always react very agressive. Even at the world cup they were said to be pathetic in complaining. Surely, no one is going to deny Italy were robbed in the world cup?

The world cup wasn´t a conspiracy against them. Fifa wanted to make football popular in Asia and thats why certain things went the way they did......

Aug 1, 2003
    LOOK we are NEVER gonna know if it was fixed or not. My personal opinion it did look like it was fixed, but whether it was or not will not be known. That does not mean that I would go on blaming the Scandinavians for Italy's exit. We all know it's not their fault we didn't get to the QF, it was our own fault.

Whether people like Italians or not, whether the game was fixed or not, whether roteiro is a shit ball or not, whether nike boots really suck or not, wether totti is an idiot or not, whether buffon is god of goalkeepers or not, whatever it is, we have to work our way to the quarterfinals, facing and overcoming any obstacle that comes in our way. and that's just what we didn't do. now we pay for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)