London 2012 Olympics (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I've done that before when I was drunk :p

That may have been a watershed match for women's football, tbh. Despite the outcome, it was surely a classic that may have done a lot to legitimize the women's game as a sport. (And I say this as a regular follower of women's football at the international championship finals competition level.)

This may well be a match they will talking about many years from now.
True, it felt like watching a men's dude for some part of it. Would love to see some intense rivalry develop between US and Canada in women's soccer and then have it move over to men's.

That Rapinoe goal :swoon:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Super exciting competition in the men's parallel bars . Simply fantastic , 4 gymnasts who pass 16 , fantastic performance by the dutch to win the Gold

---------- Post added 07.08.2012 at 17:11 ----------

Lol no, they added two gifs together from the looks of it.
I thought so :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just saw her. She's pretty. I am also pretty damn jelly of that goalkeeper's hair!
Yeah, but she wasn't as good as my favorite lesbian athlete, Megan Rapinoe. Rapinoe was clearly WOM. ;) A hand in all goals, and while the last goal wasn't direct it was a result of her touchline hustling that kept the ball moving up the pitch and created a last-minute chance.

True, it felt like watching a men's dude for some part of it. Would love to see some intense rivalry develop between US and Canada in women's soccer and then have it move over to men's.

That Rapinoe goal :swoon:
What I've noticed differently in the past 5 years is that the women's game has gone from so-so goals earned mostly off of defensive blunders to a match like last night's, with clinical finishes. It's been a little wonder why Marta hasn't been so dominant in recent years anymore, and I think it's because the standard of women's football has become that much better.

And for thrills, I have to say that match was more entertaining than anything I saw at the last WC or Euros.

Megan's goal was ridonkulous.

Juventino[RUS];3795070 said:
:D

Juventino[RUS];3795208 said:
That's the great thing about video editing -- you can make up anything. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)