London 2012 Olympics (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Spain bball team should be disqualified at least. Fucking faggots.

I hope USA will rape them hard in the final, if not France.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I simply admire athletes regardless of their nationality and couldn't care less to which country collects more gold than the other.
:agree:

Exception being athletes from Aberdeen and general vicinity.

Two golds and a silver so far.

Not too shabby.

Guy who went to same school as me won a canoe slalom gold.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Alex Morgan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 06.08.2012 at 17:16 ----------

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Poor Canada. That must hurt.
That was some fucked up shit, right there. Delay of game free kick inside the box with 10 minutes left? You've gotta be fucking kidding me with that call. I can only imagine the shitstorm that would envelope this forum had the same thing happened to Juve.

Congrats to the Americans, who I'm naturally close to, but your women should be playing for 3rd place.

Huge result for Canadian football, either way.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
31 G 19 S 14 B
29 G 15 S 19 B

Bad luck for china today , they missed 2 gold medals in gymnastics where Chen's performance was definetly worthy of a gold medal :( , on the other hand i still can't believe how the americans won the pole vault competition :(

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That was some fucked up shit, right there. Delay of game free kick inside the box with 10 minutes left? You've gotta be fucking kidding me with that call. I can only imagine the shitstorm that would envelope this forum had the same thing happened to Juve.

Congrats to the Americans, who I'm naturally close to, but your women should be playing for 3rd place.

Huge result for Canadian football, either way.
That may have been a watershed match for women's football, tbh. Despite the outcome, it was surely a classic that may have done a lot to legitimize the women's game as a sport. (And I say this as a regular follower of women's football at the international championship finals competition level.)

This may well be a match they will talking about many years from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)