LOL at the hate capellos gettin... (4 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Guys, as fans, I think All of us deserve the rights to criticise any member of the Juventus Staff. But as mature smart fans, we have to make arguments based on things that should actually be measured and judged.

Capellp is a coach, he is paid as a coach, and people should criticise him based on his job as a coach, and whether or not he is doing well. That is the most acceptable criticism to him. A coaches job is to bring victory, not to play certain players, so to me it makes no sense if people criticise him just for not playing DP or even Zalayeta. As long as he's winning, then he's doin his job well.

As for Del Piero, I Think DP fans shouldn't see criticism as a direct assult or abuse. The same goes for him, DP is a paid player (paid a lot of money), his job is to perform in every match he is played in. If he doesn't perform, that means he's not doing his job well, which means his open for criticism. If you say he hasn't been played in enaough games, well that's not Capello's job to play him in every game. I think DP has had his share of first team football over the last years, including this year (for those who would counter argue that he hasn't been played in enough games to gain his form), and objectively, there are many strikers in Europe who could do it better. May be not do it as gracefully and skillful as him, but probably more effectively.

So lets limit the arguements based on the player's/coach's performance in doing their jobs, not off the field behavior or our personnal preference.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
FORZA ZALAYETA *****EZZZZ....... zalayeta - am not fat , am just big boned, god damn it dp dats my pie.... zalayeta - smokin em buddha baybee
was there some south park episode about juventus (primarily zalayeta) that i missed?

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++

That wasn't my point, I was answering people who said Lippi was better than Capello.

But hey, you, like 98% of DP fans on here, completely missed the point of the argument, thought your beloved DP was being attacked, and so posted an immature and pointless comeback. Well done:fero:

I know DP has an awful lot of fans, but are there any of you out there capable of not viewing everything as a personal attack on DP? And who then feel the need to post a stupid comeback.

Personally, I agree with Zlatan and would like to see DP leave just so the DP fans on this forum would bugger off and let us have meaningful threads and topics...leaving the forum for the 'Juventus' fans.
I have say this milion time before.... but I'm sure u have not read it so u post a reply like this....

I believe in Capello and I think he is the best tactician ever so I respect his choices OK ...

yeah DP is my favorite player of all time but I don't mind benching him if his underperforming, if benching DP is for Juve's sake so why not?

DP should reduce salary, play when needed, stay on bench when not, and who decide this? obviously Capello but I have every right to Bowww him cuz I like Alex playing style and I think he deserve a chance before Trezewall, but if u think expressing my opinion make me a traitor and make u a true Juve fan then :wallbang:

I'm a Juve fan even before I even knew DP so don't fvck with me and talk about being a true Juve fan :fero:

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
DelpieroForLife, if you are a Juve fan before a DP fan then that part of my post wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at those who are DP fans over Juve fans. They do exist and are around.

But what the hell, anyone is welcome, I was just annoyed at the time and said what I did, maybe now I wish I hadn't.

But look back on any DP thread and you will see evidence as to why I have formed this opinion of the behaviour of certain DP fans, it wasn't a statement entirely without reason. I feel justified in saying it, but should have perhaps avoided generalising it so much. For that, I apologise.

Dec 26, 2004
Never mind Monkfish u r not the first guy who attack me cuz I deffend DP:D
but really this criticism for Alex r going nonsense most of the time when somone critisize he should at least have a lil bit of logic, and I don't think giving Paramati in an example for the current DP's situation belong to this category...

juvesta

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Guys, as fans, I think All of us deserve the rights to criticise any member of the Juventus Staff. But as mature smart fans, we have to make arguments based on things that should actually be measured and judged.

Capellp is a coach, he is paid as a coach, and people should criticise him based on his job as a coach, and whether or not he is doing well. That is the most acceptable criticism to him. A coaches job is to bring victory, not to play certain players, so to me it makes no sense if people criticise him just for not playing DP or even Zalayeta. As long as he's winning, then he's doin his job well.

As for Del Piero, I Think DP fans shouldn't see criticism as a direct assult or abuse. The same goes for him, DP is a paid player (paid a lot of money), his job is to perform in every match he is played in. If he doesn't perform, that means he's not doing his job well, which means his open for criticism. If you say he hasn't been played in enaough games, well that's not Capello's job to play him in every game. I think DP has had his share of first team football over the last years, including this year (for those who would counter argue that he hasn't been played in enough games to gain his form), and objectively, there are many strikers in Europe who could do it better. May be not do it as gracefully and skillful as him, but probably more effectively.

So lets limit the arguements based on the player's/coach's performance in doing their jobs, not off the field behavior or our personnal preference.
I've been following this for a while and i've got to agree with this post and a few guys like andy and monk. Since i joined this forum i've come to the realization there are some people who simply worship DP and wont take anything like criticism(or truth depending on your viewpoint) directed to DP.

So my take on this issue is that Capello doesn't deserve the treatment that he's been getting from some fans. He only takes the decisions that get results for the club and if some people don't appreciate it then it's really sad.

I too like DP(i even have his picture as my wallpaper), but i don't think any player is bigger than the team. I even felt sorry for Di Vaio who hit the form of his of his life when DP was injured and then had to make way when a below par DP was back from injury. So i think DP has been given a lot of playing time in the past and it's time in-form players are given space too.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvesta ] ++

I've been following this for a while and i've got to agree with this post and a few guys like andy and monk. Since i joined this forum i've come to the realization there are some people who simply worship DP and wont take anything like criticism(or truth depending on your viewpoint) directed to DP.

So my take on this issue is that Capello doesn't deserve the treatment that he's been getting from some fans. He only takes the decisions that get results for the club and if some people don't appreciate it then it's really sad.

I too like DP(i even have his picture as my wallpaper), but i don't think any player is bigger than the team. I even felt sorry for Di Vaio who hit the form of his of his life when DP was injured and then had to make way when a below par DP was back from injury. So i think DP has been given a lot of playing time in the past and it's time in-form players are given space too.

I agree it is wrong to critisize Cap when we r top of the table 5 points clear over Milan.... unfair to treat cap this way:angel:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yes. legend delpiero so true. I dislike how DP is treated right now, but I cant say Fvck Capello. He is successful so far. We should judge him after the season and see if he did the right thing..

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
No one should say "fvck Capello"

He's the man who's topping the table, and is throw in the Champions league without neither a playmaker or a troup with no real depth.

A real fan loves Capello for what he's doing for the club. Seeing DP on the bench couldn't possible spoil that.

----
I'll try to make this make last post in this subject. So sick and tired of it. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)