LOL at the hate capellos gettin... (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
actually none of you thought of this .. but maybe cappello doesnt hate del piero at all.... thats why he keeps him on the bench right next to him ... its not hate... he likes him too damn much that when he plays a match he subs him in da second half.. cause he cant stand being without him.... this should settle the peace between them..... zalayeta : and we still smoking biatch
Thats the spirit Modo. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

bonglegs

May 29, 2003
Guys I have to say that as a new member of this forum I have been disappointed in the passed with the name calling and very black and white pro/anti DP posts that have been made - very boring. But I like the way this thread is going now - much more civilised once everyone starts talking properly.

I would like add my tuppence worth - as constructively as possible.
I love DP, I'd hate to see him go, part of my heart would leave juve with him I think. But he is only one man and now I think Cap was right in his decision. Ibra has been great this season, irreplacable for us and Trez guarantees goals, let them plpay together to form an understanding. They all will have their chance to shine for us this season.

Plus Cap really knows what he is doing and has no reason to make his decsions other than for Juves best interests.

Finally lets us not forget, we are brothers in arms, fighting for the same side, we have enough enemies without turning on each other.

I look forward to some good chats

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bonglegs ] ++
Guys I have to say that as a new member of this forum I have been disappointed in the passed with the name calling and very black and white pro/anti DP posts that have been made - very boring. But I like the way this thread is going now - much more civilised once everyone starts talking properly.

I love DP, I'd hate to see him go, part of my heart would leave juve with him I think. But he is only one man and now I think Cap was right in his decision. Ibra has been great this season, irreplacable for us and Trez guarantees goals, let them plpay together to form an understanding. They all will have their chance to shine for us this season.

Plus Cap really knows what he is doing and has no reason to make his decsions other than for Juves best interests.

Finally lets us not forget, we are brothers in arms, fighting for the same side, we have enough enemies without turning on each other.

Great post mate, welcome to the forums.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Hmm, does this stem from when Capello was a player at Juventus, or maybe when he was coaching Roma...
Btw: Im not saying hes not a good coach (i was even relatively pleased for 10mins or so when he was appointed), I jus dont like the man or what he stands for

May 30, 2004
welcome to the forums bonglegs... it will take sometime to get used to da manner dat i type in .... sadly though ur gonna have to get used to it like the rest... i tried to fix it .... but nothing worked really.... welcome again... and hav fun on our forum

bonglegs

May 29, 2003
welcome to the forums bonglegs... it will take sometime to get used to da manner dat i type in .... sadly though ur gonna have to get used to it like the rest... i tried to fix it .... but nothing worked really.... welcome again... and hav fun on our forum
Don't cha worry bout my hind modo, I gotta nuff Italian, espansih., Carrib frens to be hearing any Englis that you boys can possibly hit at me brudda.

But maybe I need some help with the complexities of posting/

Cheers for the warm welcome guys
Forza Juve

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It seems that Giraaudo isnt really supporting Alex:

Giraudo su Del Piero: "Alla Juve bisogna sempre confermarsi"
24 01 2005

"Del Piero è un campione, ma quando si gioca nella Juve uno non può vivere sul passato: bisogna sempre confermarsi" così l'amministratore delegato della Juventus, Antonio Giraudo, ha risposto sul caso Del Piero, intervenendo nella trasmissione 'La politica nel pallone' nel Gr Parlamento Rai.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
god del piero is a greedy bastard. not only does he have the coolest seats ever for every juve game, he makes like 5 million euro a year for sitting in them. how can he complain

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Oh please, you have just returned from months leave, and you come back thinking you know what has been going on. You obviously have not seen what sort of inane arguements some fans make up here in an attempt to support Del Piero. Some 'fans' here suggest that Del Piero has been the best forward thus far in the season and call for him to start ahead of Zlatan, and lets not forget the famous "Del Piero should be played no matter what because he is Del Piero." After we show them the evidence against their claims, they resort to using inults against us, our coach, Fabio Capello, and even sometimes insults against Zlatan for "taking DP's spot." So yeah, Monk is right, its immature to act like that and use profanity against our other coaches and players. I mean this is a club right, we have other players and staff other than DP, right Paul? The only people abusing our players on this forum are those who cannot make up a good arguement and resort to insulting other players and staff.
Nobody suggest that Dp has been the best forward.. I even said Zlatan is doing better then Dp... But the fact that Dp didn't play much this season, he did really good scoring over 8 goals if am not mistaken....

We never said Dp should always start just because he's Del Piero, i have always ASKED for the rotation or the Trio attack if you read my posts carefully...

Our coach Fabio??? he's our coach as well Andy, just like you guys critisize and Insult Dp, doesn't mean we can't insult and bash the coach...

You said this is a Club, we have many important things other then Dp.... ( Then why do you guys keep on bashing him all the time... don't you have something better to do?? )

your free to reply or ignore my post:)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
I dont understand all this non-sense about Capello and DP...they are intelligent and smart professionals and the supposed problem between them is just a matter of gossip and bad faith....the two of them are needed by our team. Capello has keep the team wining and as long as it keep it that way, he is right in his choices.Alex is smart enough to understand it, and he knows he will get in as soon as Capello feel he is in shape...

All the gossip is just a farth in an empty can......
I agree two of them are needed by the team...I can never deny Capello is great coach(although i've been insulting him alot:D)...
And i think if Capello as a (great coach) gives Alex credits and support him, we'll see a great Dp...

Capello will prove me wrong and will show me and the other fans that we are wrong about him, ( If he can turn Dp to a great player as he was ) am not talking about alex 97 but the Dp we know....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by bonglegs ] ++

Well said, and welcome to the Forum :)...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Nobody suggest that Dp has been the best forward.. I even said Zlatan is doing better then Dp... But the fact that Dp didn't play much this season, he did really good scoring over 8 goals if am not mistaken....

We never said Dp should always start just because he's Del Piero, i have always ASKED for the rotation or the Trio attack if you read my posts carefully...

Our coach Fabio??? he's our coach as well Andy, just like you guys critisize and Insult Dp, doesn't mean we can't insult and bash the coach...

You said this is a Club, we have many important things other then Dp.... ( Then why do you guys keep on bashing him all the time... don't you have something better to do?? )

your free to reply or ignore my post:)
I'll take your post in good stride.

First off, there were many people who said that Del Piero has been our best forward. Not lately, just a few weeks ago during the time of the Milan match. The descriptions I used were actual arguements made, of course allbeit a few weeks ago. Fans have now come to find that Zlatan has been our best forward, and thats what needs to happen because we do not want to post false information for everyone to see. I concur, though, that a convoluted forward rotation system should be instated by Capello, and I am sure it will be after the Trez-Zlatan duo gets some time to learn how to play with each other, especially for the Real Madrid clash.

For the record, I do not insult any of our players or coaches, I only criticise them. I do not call Del Piero a "c*nt," or anything like that because to me thats disrespectful. Capello does not deserve such treatment, and neither does Del Piero.

And the reason why the DP discussion always breaks out after matches is because its always something. One week DP has a horrible match, and that influences criticism towards him. The next week Capello gets harrassed for not playing DP, and arguements occur then because posters, like myself, want to tell people why DP does not deserve to start or that Capello needs other players to start in front of Alex to get our strikeforce working again. If people would not make posts with false info about DP, and if people would respect our coach's decisions, we would not have to deal with these sort of problems every single week. The evidence is at the beginning of this thread that people here need to calm down and respect our players and staff. When that happens, it will be much better for all of us.

Jan 7, 2004
does anyone here worry about the future ? Zlatan is the future and if has to fullfill his potential he must play. we made an investment and we got to do our best to protect it. its just like playing tacchi over blasi. tacchi wont offer much more than blasi, but tacchinardi is over the hill already. in alex's case he has been over the hill for so long that you cant even see the hill.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I'll take your post in good stride.

First off, there were many people who said that Del Piero has been our best forward. Not lately, just a few weeks ago during the time of the Milan match. The descriptions I used were actual arguements made, of course allbeit a few weeks ago. Fans have now come to find that Zlatan has been our best forward, and thats what needs to happen because we do not want to post false information for everyone to see. I concur, though, that a convoluted forward rotation system should be instated by Capello, and I am sure it will be after the Trez-Zlatan duo gets some time to learn how to play with each other, especially for the Real Madrid clash.

For the record, I do not insult any of our players or coaches, I only criticise them. I do not call Del Piero a "c*nt," or anything like that because to me thats disrespectful. Capello does not deserve such treatment, and neither does Del Piero.

And the reason why the DP discussion always breaks out after matches is because its always something. One week DP has a horrible match, and that influences criticism towards him. The next week Capello gets harrassed for not playing DP, and arguements occur then because posters, like myself, want to tell people why DP does not deserve to start or that Capello needs other players to start in front of Alex to get our strikeforce working again. If people would not make posts with false info about DP, and if people would respect our coach's decisions, we would not have to deal with these sort of problems every single week. The evidence is at the beginning of this thread that people here need to calm down and respect our players and staff. When that happens, it will be much better for all of us.
Nobody is posting a false informations, it's just that each one has his own opinion...

I really hope Trezeguet-Zlatans partnership can work, because at the end we are all waiting for the results, i have enough enemies here( Milan, Inter, Roma ) so i want to see us clinching this Scudetto:)...But also i want Capello to give Alex some credits, as you just said Trezeguet Zlatan should play more so they can get into the action, So do Dp needs to play more because the season is long and we need him...If Alessandro is Inform i think you know that he can change a game at anytime, so all i want from capello is to SUPPORT him not only Dp but all the team because trophies is what we want this season...:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)