Liverpool Fc Fans!! (1 Viewer)

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #102
    hey DUDEK is BACK!!! tomorrow vs Bolton in the Carling cup hopefully they knock bolton out nicely!!! and hopefully Dudek will have a clean sheet!!

What are your thoughts on the CARLING CUP TOMORROW!! what will be the score?
    my prediciton 2-0 LIVERPOOL goals from Heskey and Kewell!!!!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by KOPITE ] ++
    haha yeah but i dont think it will happen its unfair to the other players as well to feurgeson that geiser.....
    lol! that's what I'm thinking-it will never happen :(
    as for tomorow, I am not going to make any predictions-I'm always wrong, and I don't want to jinx us ;)

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #107
    SH%T!!!!! liverpool played so POORLY that its embarassing to hte WHOLE KOP!!!! the defenders just stood there as the ball went past dudek! but the one defender that did do his job was Jon Ostemobor his first appearence and what an appearence it was KUDOS to jon!! and thanks to Salif Diao whole made a CLUMSY takle in the last minute of the game which caused us to crash!!!! DAMN! congrats Bolton

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Now we're up to three........hehe
    @Vit-where have you been? haven't seen you in a while......nice to see you again!
    Thanks and nice to see you too :)
    I'm just busy lately, so not much time to come here so often.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by KOPITE ] ++
    SH%T!!!!! liverpool played so POORLY that its embarassing to hte WHOLE KOP!!!! the defenders just stood there as the ball went past dudek! but the one defender that did do his job was Jon Ostemobor his first appearence and what an appearence it was KUDOS to jon!! and thanks to Salif Diao whole made a CLUMSY takle in the last minute of the game which caused us to crash!!!! DAMN! congrats Bolton
    I've read that the final score was 4:2 :eek:
    One question, if you watched the game: how Dudek played?
    Was he that poor or defenders played so badly?

btw: any ideas, why Kirkland plays again instead of Dudek?
    I was really :( when I've heard that.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

But still it's nice and good 500 posts so congratulations :thumb:
    Thanks!
    the score was 3-2 last minute penalty :( Kirkland is very good-I think he deserves playing time....it's going to be a tough game, without Kewell (ankle) or Owen....the whole team is going to have to really step up there game.....I think we will lose :frown:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle :(:(
    well you were lucky it wasnt more than only one goal(by newcastle)
    you'll understand why if you saw the 2nd half of the match.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    Kirkland is really good-if he gets playing time, he'll get even better.....Dudek plays well, and then makes really stupid plays (ie against manure the last two years :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)