Liverpool Fc Fans!! (6 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
fred if I agreed with them, I wouldn't be mocking them for it ;)

I think Liverpool fans over rate some of their players way too much.
yah like
Pongolle better than platini in the future:LOL:
Cheyrou better than zizou:LOL:
le tallec better than pires:LOL:

hehe i cant believe one Liv fan i know told me that he predicts pongolle to be the best player in history in the future:eek:

sorry kopite couldnt resist

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
What is your opinion on Owen. I think he has tremendous potential but he can't really use it in Liverpool. I'm sure Inter or Barcelona could have good use of him. But he'd better leave after signing a new contract, I'd hate to see him become another football whore.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
I agree but i dont think he will leave liverpool. Thats like del piero leaving juve or ryan giggs leaving man utd :)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I hope he doesn't!! Liverpool needs him big time!! we do need to get rid of some other people, however...............

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #70
    HESKEY really did step it up this season though....i understand though he really wreaked last season!

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #71
    It's just over a year since the Reds and Boro contested what was undoubtedly one of the worst Premiership games of all-time. A dire encounter was settled by a controversial late Gareth Southgate goal and Liverpool's unbeaten start to the league season was brought to an abrupt end.

MY prediction to this match 2-0 Liverpool goals from gerrard and kewell

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    Middlesborough 0-0 Liverpool............bloody hell This is getting really depressing........how many years is it....and how many more will it take.......ugh!!!!!!!!! Come on Liverpool! God Damnit!!!!!!!!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Zambrotta - Owen has great qualities but to play him means that you have to play the team around him like Baggio was during our early 1990s. Owen needs to be fed the ball..usually long balls. Might be effective but you get to depend too much on one single player.

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #74
    DAMN why can´t liverpool just win!!! owen is a great player that can do MUCH i mean VER MUCH on his own but liverpool just can´t depend on him! we have Kewell in the midfield along with gerrard they are capable of scoring on thier own also Holluier just needs to think of something that can work for all the players...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    Middlesborough 0-0 Liverpool............bloody hell This is getting really depressing........how many years is it....and how many more will it take.......ugh!!!!!!!!! Come on Liverpool! God Damnit!!!!!!!!
    I won $30 on Boro drawing with Liverpool :p

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #77
    Ponoglle was denied a chance to score when boro defender collided onto his ankle, this should have been a penalty kick for the REDS unfortunately it wasn´t

5 min after the start of the 2nd half. His calf was tighthed which means i could have tore at anytime so Houllier took him out.

they will not start on Thursday's UEFA Cup against Steaua Bucharest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)