Liverpool Fc Fans!! (3 Viewers)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by KOPITE ] ++
UM NOOO LIVERPOOL WON THAT MATCH 1-0 i think i KNOW if u dont believe me then check the third paragraph at this address http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/lfc_story/heysel/
then u can say sorry thank you come again

wtf are you talking about ???

READ .

From that link u posted

Later that night, Juventus won the European Cup 1-nil. It's a match nobody wants to remember.

Moron.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think he feels bad enough as it is, guys.

We don't want to drive him out of here before he even gets a real chance to post.

I will admit, he didn't get off to the best of starts, though.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
maybe.... but posting nonsense isn't gonna make him popular here.

for the record : That was a terrible day in Juventus history too.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

uhmmm glenn.... we won the cl in rome on 22nd may 1996 not 95
:LOL: Sorry there, the poster that's facing me had 1995/96 and I just typerd the first year :LOL: At least I said we won and not Ajax :p

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Hey!! leave Kopite alone!!! how do you expect him to react when he gets such an unfriendly reaction??? come on!!! Anyway, I was really dissapointed by the manure defeat......I didn't get to see it, but I heard that we played well :( we've lost to manure, chelski, and arsenal all 2-1 at home! not a good sign

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    thanks guys at least you know no one can be perfect everyone makes mistakes sooner or later.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    Hey!! leave Kopite alone!!! how do you expect him to react when he gets such an unfriendly reaction??? come on!!! Anyway, I was really dissapointed by the manure defeat......I didn't get to see it, but I heard that we played well :( we've lost to manure, chelski, and arsenal all 2-1 at home! not a good sign

sorry, but his argument about Liverpool winning really undermined his credibility.

I mean come on ! if hes a Liverpool supporter, he should at least know what happened on the most infamous day in the clubs history. Thats not asking too much is it ?

and he went on to argue about it which really made it worse.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Okay let's leave the guy alone now

++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    :LOL: Kopite are you stupid or just too young? You're a Liverpool fan and don't even know when you guys won your trophies? :LOL: Sorry but this is too funny. When you learn your football come back here :D
    The thing i found funny though, was that Liverpool fans are living in the past, and wishing that their team was as good as they used to be... at least remember the glory days dude ;)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Okay let's leave the guy alone now

The thing i found funny though, was that Liverpool fans are living in the past, and wishing that their team was as good as they used to be... at least remember the glory days dude ;)
    I have a different view though. Liverpool fans (yeah ok...Inter fans as well) they are extreme loyal supporters. Why should we make fun of them? Didn't Juve have some "dark periods" too and you guys stick with Juve then. If a fan stops supporting a club because the club fails to achieve then we call that fan a glory hunter don't we?

The problem is unfortunately Liverpool has not been achieving anything great for quite a long period and the fans don't really have much to feel proud of. So they have to grab what they got : the glorious past.

It's not easy. So pls be more understanding. Let them talk here.

Just personal opinions. feel like doing something angelic on a Sunday.. :angel:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    hey, i never criticised liverpool, just generalising about their fans :p

What i meant was, not that they're stupid for supporting Liverpool, but the fact that most L'pool supporters think their club is still the greatest, even though they haven't won much major stuff recently.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    hey, i never criticised liverpool, just generalising about their fans :p

What i meant was, not that they're stupid for supporting Liverpool, but the fact that most L'pool supporters think their club is still the greatest, even though they haven't won much major stuff recently.
    That's the hardest part.......:D

You have to keep hypnotize yourself.....I did it when we lost the freaking CL final last time.....

WE ARE THE CHAMPION OF EUROPE

:dazed::dazed::dazed:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    I think Liverpool fans are too patient. They still keep supporting Houllier. If it was in Inter he would have already been fired after last season at least.

Cuper should have gone there, he would still be a coach ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    what is one mistake, i apoligised for it and its over big deal u have to be calling someone stupid i might be young but not too young
    how old?:cool:
    come on guys we dont want to start a fight now!but i have noticed that anyone who supports another team either than juve will around here you count it as a crime:groan:,so Kopite since you support Liverpool dont forget we also beat you 2-1(arsenal):cheesy:

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    im 18 i started getting intrested in football at the age of 17 and i also started playing then thats when i fell in love with the game and wondered why i didn´t start sooner. My friend which play´s for the Real Madrid junior squad got me into playing football he told me i can become really good so yeah thats why i still play it and at this point i play in Austria. And Arsenal are a good squad just can´t play in european cups. PIRES RULES but Le Tallec is better haha or sure will be!

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    "Liverpool target Djibril Cisse netted both goals for his country last night as France secured a 2-1 victory over Portugal in their under-21 European Championship play-off.

Portugal took the lead early in the game before Cisse - a player Reds' boss Gerard Houllier is keen to bring to Anfield - turned the match around with goals after 23 and 32 minutes." liverpoolfc.tv

i WISH LFC would be able to bring him into the squad we would be able to say we have the two fastest soccer players arguably
    OWEN- CISSE arugably

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    i WISH LFC would be able to bring him into the squad we would be able to say we have the two fastest soccer players arguably
    OWEN- CISSE arugably
    I think that Cisse will be Owens replacement if he comes to Liverpool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)